Expert Advisor Button

Hi All,

I was hoping you could help me, my MT4 company is smartlivemarkets and whenever I loose connection to there servers, whether its at my end or theirs the Expert Advisor button turns red. I have an EA running all night so when I get up lots of trades don't execute because the connection breaks and then re-establishes but the Expert Advisor doesn't turn back to green I have to do it manually.

Any thoughts on how to leave it on permanently?

Cheers,

Hazzy!

This is not normal.

Normally EAs are only disabled when you switch to a different account and then there would be a message in the log file: "Experts have been disabled because the account has been switched" (or similar wording).

What does the technical support of your broker have to say about this problem?

Tools -> options -> server -> Keep personal settings and data at startup = checked?

file -> login -> save account information = checked?

Have a look into Virtual Private Servers and see if what they cose is worth it to you.

7bit:

This is not normal.

Normally EAs are only disabled when you switch to a different account and then there would be a message in the log file: "Experts have been disabled because the account has been switched" (or similar wording).

What does the technical support of your broker have to say about this problem?

Thanks 7 Bit I rang up the broker and they helped me sort it out, there were 2 sub-options under Enable Expert Advisors that needed to be un-checked...

Cheers,

Hazzy!

hazzy38:

Thanks 7 Bit I rang up the broker and they helped me sort it out, there were 2 sub-options under Enable Expert Advisors that needed to be un-checked...

Cheers,

Hazzy!

Thanks Ickyrus and WHroeder issue solved...

appreciate the support.

Hazzy!