EMA crossover program sought

I am new to the forum and am looking for an existing expert advisor, or someone who can design a script to alert the trader on crossovers between the following EMAs: 13EMA, 21EMA, 34EMA. An alert must sound whenever the three EMAs crossover each other. Specifically, when the 13EMA is under the 21EMA and both are under the 34EMA the price of a currency pair is falling. When these EMAs are inverted, the price is rising. I am looking for a program that alerts the trader at the exact moment these indicators cross one another from one orientation to the other (bullish to bearish and vice versa). Please contact me at my email address for discussion. Thanks, Peter.

stelmar1:

I am new to the forum and am looking for an existing expert advisor, or someone who can design a script to alert the trader on crossovers between the following EMAs: 13EMA, 21EMA, 34EMA. An alert must sound whenever the three EMAs crossover each other. Specifically, when the 13EMA is under the 21EMA and both are under the 34EMA the price of a currency pair is falling. When these EMAs are inverted, the price is rising. I am looking for a program that alerts the trader at the exact moment these indicators cross one another from one orientation to the other (bullish to bearish and vice versa). Please contact me at my email address for discussion. Thanks, Peter.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134639

Reason: