Newbie need help

Hi, i need help cause each time i order, it's always come out signal timeout message. what does it means? is it related with connection, as i know the connection is ok? is the proble in client or in server? many thank's..

You need to show your code . . .

RaptorUK:
You need to show your code . . .

sorry... what code? i realy don't know yet...

bensir:

sorry... what code? i realy don't know yet...
This Forum is about mql4, programming in MT4

RaptorUK:
This Forum is about mql4, programming in MT4

Yes, I use MT4... and question above was my experience and I have problem with, maybe you have information... thank's

bensir:
Hi, i need help cause each time i order, it's always come out signal timeout message. what does it means? is it related with connection, as i know the connection is ok? is the proble in client or in server? many thank's..
Sounds like your talking about manually placing and order ?

This site is about programming codes for EA's = automated trading robots,scripts,custom indicators or some other coding support related to MQL code

If your talking about manually trading and need help diagnosing a manual trading problem on your MT4 platform then MQL site is not going to be the best solution for you.

Perhaps go to metatrader site forums and/or talk to your broker they should be able to find out why you can't place a trade or why it times out

Sounds like you have to adjust your trade or setting in (user preferences) so that your trades will not end. Set to open until cancelled then it will run until you cancel it or turn off the platform or something like that

Good luck

Agent86:
Sounds like your talking about manually placing and order ?

This site is about programming codes for EA's = automated trading robots,scripts,custom indicators or some other coding support related to MQL code

If your talking about manually trading and need help diagnosing a manual trading problem on your MT4 platform then MQL site is not going to be the best solution for you.

Perhaps go to metatrader site forums and/or talk to your broker they should be able to find out why you can't place a trade or why it times out

Sounds like you have to adjust your trade or setting in (user preferences) so that your trades will not end. Set to open until cancelled then it will run until you cancel it or turn off the platform or something like that

Good luck

ok thank's a lot... and good luck to you too
Reason: