Kindly asking for an ea/script doing the following

Hello everybody,

I'm trading on correlation between the pairs usdchf/eurusd and kindly wanted to ask for some help from you coders. What I need is a script/ea that allows me to close specific positions on these two pairs depending on price levels on the crosspair (eurchf). Example: I've got four open positions (two on eurusd, two on usdchf), now I want to close the two positions (for example the last two I entered - one on eurusd and one on usdchf) when a certain price level on eurchf is reached. So what I need would be a box that comes up and gives me the possibility to enter an eurchf-price and let's me choose the positions to close when price is reached. I don't know if it is do-able because I'm anything but a coder... - but it would really rule my world. I hope to here from you guys soon and thanks in advance for thinking about it.

Greetings from Germany,

Ck81

Hi gjol,

I don't know why but when I try to open your link I just get a blank, empty page...

regards,

ck81

ck81:

Hi gjol,

I don't know why but when I try to open your link I just get a blank, empty page...

There have been site issues during the last 24 hours . . it works for me now.

RaptorUK:
There have been site issues during the last 24 hours . . it works for me now.

Thanks a lot - working now. But still it is mt4 that I'd need that script for... and the linked page is mql5 format coding specific isn't it?

don't worry it's for both

ck81:

and the linked page is mql5 format coding specific isn't it?

For future info . . . if you take a look at the rules you will see the Jobs section is . . . "The Jobs section of mql5.com website is the service for fulfilling Orders of programming in MQL4 and MQL5."
Reason: