MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1039

[Deleted]
I was fascinated by the topic of replacing the trader's brain with a computer, and suddenly I remembered a long-awaited piece of software designed to replace the trader's grey matter. I was pleasantly surprised that the project is not dead and has made some steps forward. I was pleasantly surprised
[Deleted]
I want to create an Object (Trendline and Text), that moves with the Bars, so that Time1 = Time[]. But I want the Object to be always at the same Y-Coordinate in the Window. So that Price1 = 20 or so. Is that possible? I thought ObjectMove would be a solution, but it seems as it changes both
Hello forum, So I am looking to incorporate the following logic into my EA: 1)Record time of opening Order A 2)keep it and work with it....... until 3)new Order B is opened. I did 1) via selecting the order in MODE_TRADES and recording the time etc., but wih 2) I got stuck - I thought a static...
[Deleted]
Hi all I want to put envelope from chart window into INDICATOR WINDOW but i don't know how to do it. can someone show me how to do it. very much appreciated
Hello everybody. I am new in MQL4. I want to have different colours under certain conditions e.g. If CLOSE is higher than the HIGH 4 bars ago the bar/candle to be Green and if the CLOSE is lower than the LOW 4 bars ago to be red. Can anyone show me how to do this?
Hi, I struggle with programming, (Somewhat dyslexic -- can't remember code.), so I have to resort to cut and paste methods. I'm trying to put together an EA alert system so that I don't have to watch Forex charts for hours. The script should be fairly simple as it does not need to open orders, set...
  How to refer to a particular time  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
I understand Time[] and iTime uses, however to refer to a particular time or time range does one simply use datetime ? https://docs.mql4.com/dateandtime/Hour Is that all there is to it ? Please advise Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi there. We are a new brokers in the market, We need MT4/MT5 mobile application which can be customized with our company name; logo...etc, Kindly share the source from where I can get these customized application created & which all mobile will support these appls, Awaiting for your curable /...
hello please i have this expert i need every button to do its task the key is in this code ////////////....................////////////logic of x1 buttonif(WindowSize[0]-XY[0]>5 && WindowSize[0]-XY[0]<540 && XY[1]<29) ///adddddddd{click=0;continue;}//logic of x3 buttonif(WindowSize[0]-XY[0]>5 &&...
[Deleted]
If so, what do I need to do to receive a copy? Thanks, Chris. Automated Trading Solutions Ltd
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| NewCrossAverage.mq4 | //| doshur | //| www.doshur.com |...
[Deleted]
Does the MetaTrader4 app work on 4gs with IBFX broker? I've tried and just get invalid account. Thank you.
[Deleted]
Is there any answer to the question, why if I use iHigh, iTime, iHighest or any of that function and choose a lower Timeframe in the function as it is in the chart, the result will be 0 for about 16hours(if I use 1M in the function). This Problem also only occurs in the Backtester. I've been reading...
Hello.. I work with the distance between price and a moving average ... But, there are more ways to work correctly with ma 's ?? Thanks, for your contributions
Hello, I have a quite strange problem. I have indicator, which plots one line with constant slope per bar. If I include this indicator into expert indicator line plots strange way during testing period. Before testing period it looks ok. If I reexecute indicator on expert it plots OK. What is...
[Deleted]
Dear Sir, Sorry, I'm very newbie in forex, I hope someone helps me. I'll open a trading position, its lotsize 3% of FreeMargin. The algorithm is like this:...
Hi, I am programming an indicator table which shows my the gradient of the macd. Here I have a few problems: for(x=0;x<9;x++) { double MACD_gradient = ( iMACD ( Symbol (),period[x],FastMACD,SlowMACD,SignalMACD, PRICE_CLOSE ,MODE_MAIN,Bar_last+ 1 )- iMACD ( Symbol
  Modifying stop orders ?  (11   1 2)
Any suggestions on this, before I stray into a dead end ? //------------------------  void ModifyPending()   {// The globals PriceBuy, SL_BUY are generated by indicators etc and may not always be 'sensible', especially in relation to eachother and current market price   int  MoveStep =...
hello,, please i have the logic that gives me the number of the bars like so,,, if i wan t o get the low of the bar number 5,,, how can i type it please,, thanks alot
Hello, I am using MT4 . I have set the Stop Loss point on when i am trading but many times the stop loss point not trigger correctly it mean If i have buy EUR/USD pair at 1.41920 and set the S/L at 1.41620 than if the market move to down trend then it will be trigger my S/L point 1.41620 but it is...
[Deleted]
First of all I should state that this problem doesn't exist as long as your broker has permanently fixed spreads. If for any reason your spreads ever change, then this problem applies to you. I was running the backtester and optimizer over some data using a strategy that uses no indicators. I would...
[Deleted]
  price issue  (1)
Hello, I tested my EA on EURUSD - 5. And I found an interesting thing. I attached 2 picture about it. Somebody can tell me, how or why can I got this. On picture Ár mean price, and Jutalék mean commission. Thank you, Mihaly Szlauko
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I am trying to find the sum of my all open profitable trades, I wrote this function any ideas? Thank you int  findProfit(){   int total = OrdersTotal(), profit; for (int cnt = 0 ; cnt <total ; cnt++)         {            OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hi, i'm learning MQL in my free time, and I'm currently trying to learn one basic thing but Can't find info about this or documentation. Let say i'm trying to code an Expert Advisor to open orders based on the output of indicators on the charts, for example when the William's Fractals open the Arrow...
[Deleted]
  C# App to MT4  (1)
Has anyone ever developed a com class to allow data to be extracted from MT4 platform? I have developed a TCP/IP wrapper class which works great, but MT4 does not seem to allow multiple TCP/IP sessions!? I see this article online, has anyone have any experience with this? Its supposed to work for...
i have this code bool Lines3(){int Point1 = iBarShift(NULL,0,ObjectGet("Click1",OBJPROP_TIME1));   int Point2 = iBarShift(NULL,0,ObjectGet("Click2",OBJPROP_TIME1));  if(Point1==Point2) return(false);  int X0 = iLowest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_LOW,MathAbs(Point1-Point2)+1,MathMin(Point1,Point2));...
I can see 9 consecutive losses in backtesting - many times - yet the report says 2 consecutive losses. The model is using control points but that ought not affect things. What else is not reliable?
[Deleted]
I've been writing a Program that includes the iMACD -function, but whenever I tried to get a Signal of the MACD, I got the message: zero divide. By finding the Problem I printed: iMACD(NULL,0,10,20,7,PRICE_MEDIAN,MODE_MAIN,1) only, and realized that whenever the MACD value get smaller, It will give...
[Deleted]
Hi, i want to have multiple MT4 from different brokers, this is primarily due to the fact that i want a large number of symbols to analyze. I have developed some scripts/EA that i use which are very helpful to me for trade signals. i do not want to maintain separate copies of them for each MT4 but...
When I apply a saved template in a 'open chart' in EA, all the buy/sell signals will gone. How could I set template in EA 'open chart', so that I can see the same chart/colour/indicator that I save in a normal template?