BB bands stop EA

Hello i am completely new to programming and i m really lost ....Could someone please help me... I would like to make an EA based on BB bands stop indicator .

As i am new to this programming thingy

I do not want to make a complicating EA. How do i make an EA using iCustom and transform this BB bands stop into an EA.

Wrinting the exiting rule and entering rule...

I would just like to follow this indicator and trade with it . I do not see any specific number when this indicator changes color to go LONG or SHORT. I have a book for beginners that explains how to make an EA with RSI or MACD and i briefly understood how but not with

this custom indicator....

I searched a little bit and found that there is already an EA based on this indicator but only in 1hour Timeframe.... which does not much with what i want.

So i wanna open a position when this indicator changes color and close also when this indicator changes color....

Sorry for my poor explanation hope someone could understand what my question is.... Thanks in advance. Ericman.

Files:

What have you coded so far ? can you outline your design for this EA ? or are you expecting that someone will code it for you ?
Reason: