Swb grid EA

Respected Senior member !! (Mrtools, newdigital, mladen and others)

I got this EA(swb grid 4.1) from other forum, Exactly where I can't remember. There a member of that forum short modify this EA to (swb grid 4.1_V2) but he would not like to share it but he post his Strategy Tester there. Now my question is that can we create this modified version as he made. I am unable to made it, because I am new in fx trade and I have no knowledge about coding. Try to learn from you here. Sorry for my bad ENG.

Advance Thanks to Senior member

Regards

Udit

Files:
swb.rar  40 kb

I remebered, where I find it

udit101:

I got this EA(swb grid 4.1) from other forum, Exactly where I can't remember. There a member of that forum short modify this EA to (swb grid 4.1_V2) but he would not like to share it but he post his Strategy Tester there. Now my question is that can we create this modified version as he made. I am unable to made it, because I am new in fx trade and I have no knowledge about coding. Try to learn from you here. Sorry for my bad ENG.

Regards

Udit

Member zoolc little modify this EA in this forum and post his Strategy Tester there.

But he did not like to share his little modification. Now what is his little modification in this EA ?

SWB Martingale EA - Page 64 @ Forex Factory

udit101:
Member zoolc little modify this EA in this forum and post his Strategy Tester there.

But he did not like to share his little modification. Now what is his little modification in this EA ?

SWB Martingale EA - Page 64 @ Forex Factory

Hi Udit101,

Will look at it and see if maybe can figure out what was done. One thing to remember though a person can show all day long strategy tester results and they don't mean a thing what matters is fwd testing results.

mrtools:
Hi Udit101, Will look at it and see if maybe can figure out what was done. One thing to remember though a person can show all day long strategy tester results and they don't mean a thing what matters is fwd testing results.

Udit101,

Can't believe the guy called it a HG Ea first problem is 79% modeling on the back test, but looking at the lot sizes think it was early in the test the Ea was up to 3.20 lot size which is a goner for a 1k account then towards the end of the test was a 30 then 52 lot size, sorry this EA isn't all that, the equity line very impressive till you look under the hood.

Thanks a lot

So many Thanks for quick reply and tell the truth about that person and his fake system. This type of people are lie us newbie every time. But you seniors save us from their. Thanks

swb grid EA

hi...I really like this robot

Martingale off it goes well

sorry my english

udit101:

Regards

Udit

Yes,this is a cool EA for it's more possiblity.

udit101: I am unable to made it, because I am new in fx trade and I have no knowledge about coding.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:

You have only four choices:

11 years he waited to hear this 

Amir Yacoby #: 11 years he waited to hear this 

Yep, somebody else resurrected it. I didn't notice the date.

Reason: