Closed job still remained as in progress job.

Hello 
Dear Mql5 Community.

In my account one of closed jobs still remain as in progress job. 
this job has been canceled by arbitrage and customer recieved his fund but this job remained in my progress job lists and made my box busy.

Any one or mql5 admin has any solution ?

You made the post about it some time ago: post #14 - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mql5 technical issue in messages section

Hamed Dehghani, 2019.03.17 23:17

One closed job still remain in my progress jobs list as open job. any one can suggest any solution?

and I reported to the service desk (I was trying to help) but they told me that you are having a lot of jobs (547 or similar), and it was very difficult for them to find the one you were talking about.

So, it is same case here: you are with 547 jobs talking about one job which admins will not be able find ...
If you provide the link (you can provide the link to me by PM) so I can write to the service desk once again tomorrow morning asking for help.

Sergey Golubev:

You made the post about it some time ago: post #14 - 

and I reported to the service desk (I was trying to help) but they told me that you are having a lot of jobs (547 or similar), and it was very difficult for them to find the one you were talking about.

So, it is same case here: you are with 547 jobs talking about one job which admins will not be able find ...
If you provide the link (you can provide the link to me by PM) so I can write to the service desk once again tomorrow morning asking for help.

Thanks for this response and help.

I will provide info to detect this job faster.
this job code is : 91396
this job link is :
https://www.mql5.com/en/job/91396
And attached image show current job status...

Problem has been fixed.
Dear Admin , Many thanks.

Reason: