I Need Help Configuring My First Robot

Can anyone help me on this?

Ugo Ahukannah:
Can anyone help me on this?

how can i help you ?

amirbj:

how can i help you ?

Thanks a lot for responding. I've just downloaded a trial for Neural Hunter, but the inputs are not clear to me. Also, settings on the input tab keep reverting to their original values each time I try modifying them.

It's obvious I need someone to walk me through this one.

Ugo Ahukannah:
Thanks a lot for responding. I've just downloaded a trial for Neural Hunter, but the inputs are not clear to me. Also, settings on the input tab keep reverting to their original values each time I try modifying them.

Can you Send me a screenshot where you have problem with ?

Ugo Ahukannah:

I think it would be much better to ask the developer of the ea for a proper settings explanation

amirbj bijari:

Can you Send me a screenshot where you have problem with ?

Ok, seems I have clarity on this now. Simply dragged it onto my GBPUSD chart and it seems to be working.

However, I get a log msg that reads "...:automated trading disabled after migration and enabled on virtual hosting". Do I need to reenable AutoTrading locally?
Reason: