Hi guys I do not know much about coding but came across an interesting rsi EA

Hi guys

I have this rsi EA which I am not happy with and and would like to know if anyone is able to please assist me with having a stop loss, trailing stop loss as well as take profit added please this has given me a headache for the last two few days now. 

The EA currently runs but not sure why it opens only one trade at a time over long periods. I use the Deriv and for the life of me I am not able to get everything to work.

You could always hire a developer here to code this for you...

ismailp:

Hi guys

I have this rsi EA which I am not happy with and and would like to know if anyone is able to please assist me with having a stop loss, trailing stop loss as well as take profit added please this has given me a 

Do you  know how to code in MQL5?

Flavio Jarabeck #:

Do you  know how to code in MQL5?

Hi Flavio I started 4 months ago getting into coding with no previous knowledge or background everything I am doing now is trial and error and failure which is the greatest teacher. 

I have no previous experience but I am reading and learning alot on the various threads on what exactly it is all about. I was able to have my SL and TP activated when trade is triggered which is a major accomplishment for me lol.

Reason: