Trading System

Hi All,

I am new in Forex and stil Demo trading. Is there anyone that can help to develop trading system that is reliable, good, easy to understand and makes good returns. The How-to, the Entry and Exit and the confirming indicators should please be included. Cos I want to make a living from these.

Thanks.

hi

ime1ng:
Hi All,

I am new in Forex and stil Demo trading. Is there anyone that can help to develop trading system that is reliable, good, easy to understand and makes good returns. The How-to, the Entry and Exit and the confirming indicators should please be included. Cos I want to make a living from these.

Thanks.

Trading for living ....great ....you can find any proven trading system here...just try it ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi...friend...never use demo account..you have to use real account in micro account where you can trade only 1 cent per pair.

hi

nicesurf:
Hi...friend...never use demo account..you have to use real account in micro account where you can trade only 1 cent per pair.

yupp if you afraid and not yet confidence..you can try micro acc or nano acc

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

ime1ng:
Hi All,

Thanks.

Nice to see that you are not asking for too much in your first post here....

Brunite:
Nice to see that you are not asking for too much in your first post here....

Yes and when you find it we would all like a copy !!

Mart

Me too if such system would exist.

Mat fx

Where is this thread starter? Only 1 post & gone?

lol @ poster:) this aint that easy mate:)

MatXerof:
Where is this thread starter? Only 1 post & gone?

Looks like he or she finally found the system and moved to Grand Canaria Islands

Reason: