Guaranteed 2-3 Pips A Day - page 3

hi

hi ElectricSavant...

Thanks for registered ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

There is no way you can guarantee pips in forex, even 0.5 a pip. If you can tell me a way to guarntee 0.5 pip per day, one would become a millionaire, because you can leverage that profit to make millions.

Just my 2 cents

Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

triangular arbitrage will get you 100% risk-free profits. too bad all the wall street blackboxes are taking them faster than you can find them.

Yeah...it's called "netting"

jjk2:
triangular arbitrage will get you 100% risk-free profits. too bad all the wall street blackboxes are taking them faster than you can find them.

info

Hey, E.S. are you same guy that used put together spreadsheets with interest info from Oanda? If so excellent work....!!!

ElectricSavant:
Yeah...it's called "netting"

You want to elaborate at all? (I know you do!)

netting

Netting???

prasxz:
if you can consistently get 3 pips a day without loss it's a good performance ..

just play it with lot quantity ....the problem is SL ...how many pips you put your SL if your TP is 3 pips ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I agree. The problem is SL, how much are you willing to risk for 3 pips. Can you afford to go down -100 for it to go up to +3 pips. Can your account balance withstand that?

3 pips? how good is the strategy if it can spot a trend correctly and ride it for 3 pips? in my opinion, if there's a system like that, the small TP would reflect the confidence the creator has in his strategy.

peanuts + peanuts = BIG FISH......it's a good strategy if you have a lot of time.

Nic

Reason: