Guaranteed 2-3 Pips A Day - page 2

WannaBeATrader:
Thats what I am talking about. Being consistent only trade once a day/ week/ month, but when you pull the trigger you know you can bank those 2 or 3 pips. Thats all I need. Can anyone help?

if there was a consistent way to get 2 - 3 pips each day without risk, then through the magic of compounding, everyone would do it and would quickly become wealthy.

The reality: - 70-90% of people lose money in forex...

Someone posted this link which I found interesting. The blog owner seems quite enthusastic about these EA's but check out the trades and note the amount of risk involved, especially with those currently 'winning'.

Risk, it's all about risk........

ckowyong.com

Google for keywords: "Trend Follower 5 Minute System". That trading method works very well.

replies

Thanks guys...... still if anyone else please reply.

particular time

How about market openings/ closing or end of day swap times???

WannaBeATrader:
I'm not sure if I follow you. Could you please explain? thanks.

Any OBOS strategy will work on USD/CHF when you avoid trading between 14 and 18 hour GMT

Over bought/ Over Sold

Ok got it. Any specific indicators I might use?

Hello sir,

with what you know....would you load the boat if you found one?

ES

Sinnerman:
I am sceintist who is investing in forex for several years. During this time I tried to find the method which would guarantee me a return of at least one pips (plus spread), if you like on monthly basis. I have done huge quantitative research on the subject. There are quite surefire methods but nothing is 100 percent. There is no gauranteed pips out there. Well I am still working on it

hi omelette,

thanks for posting the link to my blog i've just updated a detailed analysis on the risks involved on the EA that i was forward-testing. i trust you will find it interesting

cheers!! - ck

omelette:
if there was a consistent way to get 2 - 3 pips each day without risk, then through the magic of compounding, everyone would do it and would quickly become wealthy.

Someone posted this link which I found interesting. The blog owner seems quite enthusastic about these EA's but check out the trades and note the amount of risk involved, especially with those currently 'winning'.

ckowyong.com

prasxz

Awesome indicator collection...I registered at your site.

ES

prasxz:
if you can consistently get 3 pips a day without loss it's a good performance ..

just play it with lot quantity ....the problem is SL ...how many pips you put your SL if your TP is 3 pips ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hey Omy...I read your review on Double Play...I like your writing style...

good trading to you...

Late Edit : I mean Thanks Ckowyong

ES

omelette:

ckowyong.com
Reason: