How to identify a trend where to take profit? - page 2

I'm follower of Dow theory...Just looking for lower top or higher bottom then entry ...pairing with good indicator can make u lot of pips ...from the beggining of stock till nowadays the theory still can be used ...the key is can u recognize the pattern and entry before all happened...that's why we need a good indicator to support the theory

fxtrendline:
I'm follower of Dow theory...Just looking for lower top or higher bottom then entry ...pairing with good indicator can make u lot of pips ...from the beggining of stock till nowadays the theory still can be used ...the key is can u recognize the pattern and entry before all happened...that's why we need a good indicator to support the theory

Hello let's speak like this, I showed examples that Dow theory have usually lots of false coz not usually next low is higher that before low, that means that in theory there is some not discovered things there is no writte that it could happens in some circumstances?That's why I show examples. Show me please chart with indicator which gave you entry signal please.

ADUNBS FX:
Your thought are very good I also agree with you that support and resistance levels has certain power. And their false or true brakouts can show any trend. Also I liked about exits

And what is the secret of the trading system of Masterforex-v? Does he teach you to work at the minor timeframes?

Exel:
And what is the secret of the trading system of Masterforex-v? Does he teach you to work at the minor timeframes?

Dear traders, you’ve become so lazy, that you don’t want to read more than 1 pag

Read here: /go?link=https://www.risecapfx.com/

Reason: