SDX Zone Breakout, Easy Beat GBP/JPY

I was looking for indicators and system, but never found like this. This system just need 1 indicators, and need no technical and fundamental. Every body able trade with this easy system. I found this indicator named SDX ZoneBreakout in some site, then I set it on realtrader broker dot lv or alpari rusia, beating GBP/JPY with no such effort, very easy.

Here is the setup:

Set chart into 30m GBP/JPY, add the SDX Zone Breakout, set TmeZoneData -8, pips for entry 30. This will plot Hi-Lo from 00:00 until 03:30 broker time. Pay attention for the range between 00:00-03:00, no more than 150pips. If less than 150 then you place buystop and sellstop on High/Low by increase or decrease 30pips. And dont forget to cancel other if one executed. Cancel all of them if not executed until 24:00 GMT +7:00. But, if the range more than 150pips, stay away from the GBP/JPY. Profit target set into 101pips and stoploss into 100pips (almost risk:reward =1:1)

for journey, picture, entry detail seeHERE

You can use other broker, but use this broker as your signal generator.

Using this indicator doing backtest, is 100% reliable, if loss then loss, if profit it said profit, nothing about. All you need is dicipline.

Sorry if repost, but i never found this strategy. If somebody had this system before, he/she may claim it.

Btw, how to post in separated forum (make new forum)?

regard,

ezra

joko2125:
I was looking for indicators and system, but never found like this. This system just need 1 indicators, and need no technical and fundamental. Every body able trade with this easy system. I found this indicator named SDX ZoneBreakout in some site, then I set it on realtrader broker dot lv or alpari rusia, beating GBP/JPY with no such effort, very easy.

Here is the setup:

Set chart into 30m GBP/JPY, add the SDX Zone Breakout, set TmeZoneData -8, pips for entry 30. This will plot Hi-Lo from 00:00 until 03:30 broker time. Pay attention for the range between 00:00-03:00, no more than 150pips. If less than 150 then you place buystop and sellstop on High/Low by increase or decrease 30pips. And dont forget to cancel other if one executed. Cancel all of them if not executed until 24:00 GMT +7:00. But, if the range more than 150pips, stay away from the GBP/JPY. Profit target set into 101pips and stoploss into 100pips (almost risk:reward =1:1)

for journey, picture, entry detail seeHERE

You can use other broker, but use this broker as your signal generator.

Using this indicator doing backtest, is 100% reliable, if loss then loss, if profit it said profit, nothing about. All you need is dicipline.

Sorry if repost, but i never found this strategy. If somebody had this system before, he/she may claim it.

Btw, how to post in separated forum (make new forum)?

regard,

ezra

Any performance data?

only restricted daily and weekly statement that i post into my blog

Indicator

Can you please post your indicator and temp. I can not download them from your blog. Thanks Jatki24300

Download SDX-Zone Indie HERE

Download SDXAdd ons Indicator HERE

Download Template HERE

Links

The links do not work. ERROR.

File to download: ()

Number of times downloaded: .

The file you are requesting to download is not available

Reasons for this (Invalid link, Violation of Terms or no activity of downloads for 30 days)

let me know if I am doing something wrong. Thanks. Jakti24300

other link

download SDX Zone Breakout HERE

download SDX Add ons HERE

template HERE

may it help, thank you

Indicators

Still will not let us down load files. Same error. Jatki24300

Downloads worked for me.

So here they are:

Files:

@dxtrade, thabk a lot for your help...:)

Hello joko2125,

Thank you for this division (share) could you give us the adjustment for the

indicators for the comerce from France ?

Reason: