The Only Thread I Will Ever Create - page 8

Most of the times, experience is the best teacher.

Nice thread, keep it up.

Thank you for your kind words.

Most of my more insightful posts will be at my blog. Aside from that, I will only be contributing by special request on this forum

*shrugs*

kol8701:
Most of the times, experience is the best teacher. Nice thread, keep it up.

Walander:
Just remember, cut across, not down the river make it count! Hope you enjoyed the read.

Aside from the author's extreme arrogance, I'm sure there is something worthwhile in his posts, if you can get beyond his constant degrading of people (often done when one has an inferiority complex).

Walander,

Right on target! I have rarely read it better said. It is frustrating for those who have dealt with overly anxious scared-money traders yet you want them to know about themselves and trading.

Thank you, Walander, for the soul food. I, myself, have left the forex OTC market and now trade future indices. Lower taxes, trendable markets and mark-to-market accounting.

Back when I blew my first FX account 7 years ago, I gave up trading for 1.5 years. But then returned more determined to learn. You are correct the phases a trader goes through.

While I trade my system I also remain open to new developments and am willing to ADD those ideas to what I have making it even better. My goal is to operate my own trading company in order to benefit those who have not had the advantages in life that I have. If we are blessed then we should bless. What goes around will come around.

Thanks again.

COTtrader

Ken

It's been a long time since I've seen a reply in this thread, and I am glad at some point there are readers who appreciate and can read between the lines.

Cot, I hope that one day you can add Forex to diversify your portfolio and to maximize your ROI.

Cheers,

from Mexico

Walander.

With great joy read this whole thread.

Keep up the good work. Hope more people will learn from what you write.

I was originally born in Holland where we have a saying:

The best captains stand always ashore.

Greetings.

Thank You Freddy,

I hope that you are not too stuck into following FXAW and the Herd.

I've gotten sick of roaming forums, and being a "prick"- besides, I like to spend more time trading.

Hope all is well in Mexico, wish you the best of health.

Just want to say HI.

Hi Walander.

I just want to say hello. I'm Ali from Indonesia. I just read all your post in this forum. And I agree with you. Your post is excellent. keep it up. I have learn a lot from this post.

Best regards

Ali

Walander:
It's been a long time since I've seen a reply in this thread, and I am glad at some point there are readers who appreciate and can read between the lines.

Cot, I hope that one day you can add Forex to diversify your portfolio and to maximize your ROI.

Cheers,

Hey Walander,

I've always been curious about why people want other people to "read between the lines." Why can't they simply state clearly what they are trying to say? Why speak in hints, winks of the eye, etc. rather than clearly?

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just wondering what the benefit of reading between the lines is, as opposed to reading the lines.

Can you help me understand this phenomena I've seen a couple of times now where people want other to understand what a hint or wink means?

Dreamliner,

I think its another way of saying "I'm not your guru."

In other words, you'll need to think for yourself in order to make it in this business.

Or perhaps, they just want to act like Jesus and speak in parables. You never know.

Reason: