*New Thread* "Show us Your best EA"....No Statements please just the EA mq4 Files

NEW THREAD SHOW US YOUR BEST EA....NO STATEMENTS PLEASE JUST THE EA with MQ4 FILES

Please respect this thread and share your profitable EA...if not please do not post. There is no interest to look at pretty graphs and pretty statements in this thread.

If you want to just post statements then use the other thread titled "Show us your best EA"....

Thank you in advance...

ES

It is a little quiet around here

re:Excalibur : complicated issues need to be resolved..

Issues which need resolving:

Last point of the SNAKE is wobbling.

Can anyone fix that?

Thank you very much

Add the ability to phase shift of the regular moving average.

Add volume or amplitude to the variable.

-----------------------------------------

Create different version of .....

and ability to add high and low percentage bands

Finally..

Whoever programmed the filter:

What is the repaint area in terms of length of this indicator:

i.e.

If length of snake moving average is set to 20, what is the repaint area?

is it 10 or 20?

iizak...WTF?

ElectricSavant:
iizak...WTF?

I was wondering the same thing! Posted in the wrong thread?

show us yours too

ElectricSavant:
NEW THREAD SHOW US YOUR BEST EA....NO STATEMENTS PLEASE JUST THE EA with MQ4 FILES

Please respect this thread and share your profitable EA...if not please do not post. There is no interest to look at pretty graphs and pretty statements in this thread.

If you want to just post statements then use the other thread titled "Show us your best EA"....

Thank you in advance...

ES

It's a good idea but a senior chap like u must have something to show too... Let's see your EA pls.

sabri

I have nothing that I can call my own as I am not a coder. I went to the "show me you best EA thread" here and the many of the posts were only showing statements and graphs without respecting the thread authors purpose for the thread. So I thought it was getting to be rather long over there...so I thought it would be a good thing to start this thread.

All of the EA's from the public domain that I have tried thus far are not profitable...If I had a profitable EA, I do not know if I would share it or not, but for those of you that want to share from your hearts... try this thread....

I have another thread here....But these 2 EA's require discretion.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179013

ES

P.S. By the way...The "Senior Member" title means nothing...all it means is that I post a lot...

suwadbureau@yahoo.com:
It's a good idea but a senior chap like u must have something to show too... Let's see your EA pls. sabri

Very good thread!

maybe all other who has posted nice backtest statement in the other thread doesn't really have any EA that works.

It's time for proove what those guys really have!

freemenn:
Very good thread!

maybe all other who has posted nice backtest statement in the other thread doesn't really have any EA that works.

It's time for proove what those guys really have!

Indeed but there is also an other reason.

A couple of months ago the author of this treath tought he had found an EA that would change his life. He even stated that he would never share that EA nore any other EA that proofs to be profitable (see printscreen bellow).

So what do you expect if you first say that you would never share a profitable EA with others but a bit later you ask to other people if they want to share their EA ?!?!....come on lets stay a bit serious and do not take all members here as imbecils....

iGoR

so why is he looking for profitable EA if he already have one??

Maybe he should make the first step and share his profitable (or so supposed)

EA here.

thanks

You can post to me directly ma'am....

The reason I posted this thread because the other "best EA" thread is so stupid...People posting their graphs only and all of that...

ES

freemenn:
so why is he looking for profitable EA if he already have one??

Maybe he should make the first step and share his profitable (or so supposed)

EA here.

thanks
Reason: