EA based 5_34_5 indicator - page 3

i did the backtest and it worked perfectly. The indicator repaints a lot but does not seem to compromise the trades.

Btw, th e EA posted here trades more than the one i made

lossehelin:
i did the backtest and it worked perfectly. The indicator repaints a lot but does not seem to compromise the trades. Btw, th e EA posted here trades more than the one i made

Yea its kinda weird how the indi works.. But lets see how the next week does... This next week will be the first real test.. But so far its UP over 10% in less than 24 hours (over 300 pip gain in default setting).. I know its probabaly just a fluke thats why its never good to start in the middle of the week, much less on a Friday of all things.. But it did make over $300 in 6 hours.. So keep your fingers crossed.. Remember this is just a real simple EA.. A lot can be done to make it even better...

This is my template EA that I use to test a lot of "strategies" that come my way.. This is one of the few "strategies" I have gotten past the first test stage in quite a while... As you probably know there is a lot of trash out there in the "Forex" world.. At least this is strictly a Price Action type of Indi and doesnt rely on crappy lagging data to give false signals.. Next week or so we will know if were onto something. Thanks to Rogern for bringing the matter up.. There was mention of this INDI several years ago but nobody ever followed thru on an EA.. And I've never seen this code in any of the hundreds of Indies/EA's that I have looked at..

Thanks again Rogern.

I guess if this Indi/EA works out we could call it something like the "Rogern TSDFireSlasherTurboDroid Version 45.g" or something like that to fall in line with the other stuff out there.. Oh.. And of course we have been using it now for over 9 years.. Oh.. And one more important thing, Dr. Rogern used to be the Main Financial Guru for some bank somewhere, he has known about this SECRET before the Forex market even started.... THanks Jim...

What is the link to the rulles of the system? I forgot to bookmark it...

the rules are simple. buy when blue/white line crosses up, sell when it crosses down.

Let us see how it will perform this week. Im going to test on a live account

50club:
Hey there.. I added GBP to my test today.. Of course Friday is not a good day to start a test... Next week get a full run on this to see how it does.. You can monitor my trades on the Status page.. See if they match yours.. But hey in less than 24 hours the EA is UP $300.00 on a $3000 account.. 10% in 24 hours isnt too bad... I guess?????? But we need at least a week to see how it really does before adding improvements.. I may add it to my favorite "OIL" next week as well to see how it reads OIL Contracts.. I am also thinking of adding a step closure routine.. By that I mean if you open say three trades then the EA will close the first at maybe 20 pips profit or whatever, the second would close at whatever you set the step size to, say 20 pips plus 10 step for a close at 30 pips, and then the 3rd trade would run till the next trend change.. Right now I have the EA default opening 3 trades and closing 3 trades at trend reversal..

status page

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Hi 50club, i saw your stats and those are very good, i have an account : jimenez.mt4stats.com running FapTurbo 24/5 and it only gave me looses, can you tell me which EA Are you using and which settings please ?

Many Thanks.

lossehelin:
the rules are simple. buy when blue/white line crosses up, sell when it crosses down. Let us see how it will perform this week. Im going to test on a live account

This is all new this week.. You might want to demo trade a least for a while first..

dnieel:
Hi 50club, i saw your stats and those are very good, i have an account : jimenez.mt4stats.com running FapTurbo 24/5 and it only gave me looses, can you tell me which EA Are you using and which settings please ? Many Thanks.

default setting == "Rogern TSDFireSlasherTurboDroid Version 45.g"

its all in this thread..

test my indicator

50club:
This is all new this week.. You might want to demo trade a least for a while first..

Hi 50club,

Able to test my indicator? I build this indicator based on the logic of 5_34_5 indicator.

Thanks

Files:

50club:

i know, but i am a bit crazy though. lol

I'm testing as well.

Money management would be great and a martingale option would be scary! hehe

Reason: