General - page 1911

I have got this indicator and need help, because it only draws a red line. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom Aroon Up & Dn.mq4 | //| rafcamara | //|...
Hi, I have tried using the following step below but there isn't any LGD (London Gold). Kindly advise. Thanks. By the way, I'm using a demo account ? "File -> New Chart -> Forex -> Gold"
Hi all, I have a bunch of EA's, all of which I would like to run on the same account. Will this cause any problems?? Thanks all! Matt
I want to "papertrade" a chart by scrolling it all the way to the beginning, and then step one bar at a time, at its right edge, to simulate real time action. What happens though is that, e.g., I move the chart to February 2003 (using Control Home) to start my papertrading. Then suddenly the chart
MetaTrader 4 Mobile has been released, essential improvements being made to its functionality. The following has been done in the new version of mobile terminal: 1. Enabled support of indicators. Added 30 new indicators; 2. Enabled support of Trailing Stops; 3. Enabled setting of alerts; 4....
Despite the hopefull promises in the Build 183 announcement I got last night "trade context busy" over extended phases (hours). This is not the "parallel SetOrder()" attempts since I avoid these with global variables, but really a hanger. When I am present I can fix these in no time with a...
I am trying to get my EA, which runs on the Euro 5M chart, to read indicators from the GBP 60M chart. Specifically, I am using the Demarker indicator. When it is above 0.60 I am buying. But I am seeing that even when it is below 0.60 my EA is still buying. Is there a bug? Must be, I would think...
Hi All, I would like to know who provides MT4 with quotes and I'm not referring to SBFX. Does anyone know the answer to this question? Thanks. Regards Lampooka
  mobile trading  (1)
is it posable to trade on my sony ericsson p910i, if so can someone tell me what programs to download because i do not seem to come right.
Hi gurus I am looking for a list of brokers that allow trades to be done through MT4 platform. More specifically, since I am currently living in Australia, I like to know if there is any broker in this region if not in Australia that allow trade through MT4 platform. TIA SD
Hi, I just upgraded from MT3 to MT4. But not able to log-in (open a demo account). I am behind a firewall. But I double checked with the system administrator that port 443 & port 1950 both are open. any help is highly appriciated. Regards, Mazhar Ali
I am curious to know what is current Expert's benchmark? Anybody knows?
Using the code snippet "while(!FileIsEnding(iInput))" in endless loop using Build 183, but behaves as intended with Build 178.
I have noticed that the MT4 can manually insert objects and plot object trend lines (ray option) into the future (-i) bar and can open "Pending Orders" However, unless I am missing something, the MT4 has no ability to read "ray" value at the future time Time(-i). It would be good idea if you would...
Renko_v1 indicator
Logic Statement Check: ma3_0 = iMAEx(27,MODE_LWMA,0,PRICE_LOW,0); If Close[1] < ma3_0 then . . . Question: is Close[1] proper in this statement
  Envelopes  (8)
The are a lot of envelope 's EAs. Please find an other one. You may use this EA with eurusd m5. Settings are attached in zip file
Hi, I have a custom moving averages indicator but it doesnt have the 'levels' option which i use. What i need is one with levels or the code for that option, also the ability to shade the area between the two levels so that it forms a shaded band across my charts. Please help me with this if you
I've just updated to the latest version now when I try to open MT4 I get an error starting progam, box comes up that says A required.DLL file.PSAPI.DLL was not found I can't open the software. I updated two versions and the same thing has happened on both.
  Stochastic.  (1)
Please can you tell me if its possible to add a stochastic on the price window instead of a separate data window in MT4. I've dragged it onto the main chart but it reverts to another window. Also is the standard stochastic a slow stochastic or do I need to download one from somewhere? Many thanks in
  Close all  (1)
If I have two or more positions open in the same time. How to close them all whith a single click on the mouse. Or do I have to close them one and one? With for instance "grid trading" it is important that it is possible to close all in the same time
Firebird document. Some explanation about firebird EA (see download area).
David C. Stendahl. The Volatility Index.
You may close all the orders on selected time.
Hi, I wish to shade the area inbetween the two outer bands of the bollinger indicator to use it like the cloud of an Ichimoku. Could you write the code for this histogram type shading, I have the Bollinger code already but do not know how to write this. Many thanks, Napeharm
Mostly it uses in Firebird EA (see respective area to download). But it is very good indicator to use in any other systems.
Hello, Does anyone know how I could, from the expert advisor code, stop a backtest that has reached a certain criterion? Any help would be welcome. Regards, Hugh
Hi, I spend some time to setup chart goups with the indicators and saved them into profiles. It worked for me just fine until one day I am getting my profiles with "waiting for update" messages. I have tried all I know like deleting some ini files and some other commonly known tricks to fix it. No...
  overlap import  (3)
hello, I would like to "expand" the historical data by the " import " feature but i wanna to clarify some points before doing so: 1. if there's some "overlapping" periods in the current data and the file to import , will it produce error ? or which part will be covered ? e.g. current history : July