Intelligentics

in order to keep the thread "Artificial Intelligence" clean and not to have other kind of discussion, here I will keep you informed about the Intelligentics project.

who didn't read my first post about this project, could find it HERE. the system rough blue print is in the attachment (again for those who didn't saw it on my first post.

who wonder from what it comes Intelligentics= Intelligent + Information + Creation + Science

and now back to the project.

Data Base

Data Base: will be PosgreSQL and it should store the following(future inputs to store is subject to discuss):

All major Indexes

All major commodities

Economic Calendar

All major currency ticks

The way those data will be collected must not under any circumstances to be broken data (e.g. blackout power or accidental internet connection interrupt)

Is very important to be this way having in view that for AI (artificial intelligence) DM (Data mining) and ML (Machine Learning) modules, the inputs should be as accurate as it can.

Here an external solution like having a script on a 99,9% online server who will collect and record all the data required in a file and the file to be send it to the DB (Data Base) would be a solution. Any others solutions are welcome. or when is done this part, put the module over a few servers on different locations with different ISP and to be synchronized

some tasks to be done, are:

Implement Communication Thread

Introduce JAXB

Configure and Add HIbernate and mappings

DB persistence layer

Investigate how to control Replay Thread

Implement Replay

Test

we use Java

as I said before, we are short of colleagues is hard work and requires good programming skills and time

any comments and help is more than welcome

Files:

work that has been done

here are some shoots about the work we already have done it

crawler for major indexes and the economic calendar

and the DDE application

also we have finished the Technical Indicators module

we are still short to programmers over AI

any help would be great as ideas too

TA module

this is the Technical Indicators module

Files: