[HELP] Ergodic Bollinger indicator

Hi guys, could somebody please help me how to code this indicators?

This is one of my favorite filter, the red green lines is Ergodic, combine with Bollinger Bands 20 Apply to: "First Indicator's Data"

the rule is so simple, BUY if the green red lines crosss middle band upward, vice versa for SELL.

along with stochastic this filter could detect OB/OS amazingly.

I need this indi for completing filter system in my EA, bu i dont know yet how to merge these 2 indicators in single code (to produce 1 indicator) for easier EA coding.

BIG thx in advance.. happy trading

Files:

apply bands same as in dyno indis (dyno sto, rsi, tdi, etc) look 4 the thread

"this filter could detect OB/OS amazingly" -could you show how?

thx fxbs, i'll check the thread

try plot these two in your meta, u'll find sometime it's very helpful to detects reversal when others fail.

i've been googling sort of stochastic dynamic for hours.. still can't find 'em.. RSI is everywhere but stochastic seems hiding somewhere.. hmm...

Interesting work Silvmancumi. How did you manage to apply your bands to data in "first indicator window". I changed regualar code of BB to display in the bands in the first window, but it was bands of data from chart window. I am studing coding in mql, and have made my first EA with merged indicator. I am looking to make EA with 2 or more indicators soon, so if you want, i will try to help out.

Reason: