Live Signals 500-1000pips a month

Hello everyone, I'm going to make this thread to be my forex trading journal. Meaning I am going to post what I do and what happen in my trading during the 5 trading days (Monday to friday). I also believe by writing this journal, somehow it can improve my trading performance, so let's see how it goes. Any further questions about my live signals pls visit my homepage.

pipsbanker:
Hello everyone, I'm going to make this thread to be my forex trading journal. Meaning I am going to post what I do and what happen in my trading during the 5 trading days (Monday to friday). I also believe by writing this journal, somehow it can improve my trading performance, so let's see how it goes. Any further questions about my live signals pls visit my homepage.

Hi pipsbanker..

Welcome to this fantastic forum..

I'll see your posts, if you dont care, I'll share some ideas about them. Sometimes I agree, but I can't agree to.. But it is only an opinion and worth what counts.

If you have some pictures of your charts, it would be great ..

Good luck..

See u tomorrow

pipsbanker:

Hi, pipsbanker:

I am also very happy to see another community member coming forward to contribute his knowledge and experience with us.

In forex trading (and any other field of endeavour), there is no such thing as "I KNOW ENOUGH." as learning is an ongoinhg process for all of us.

It will indeed be helpful if you will post your charts and the basis of your decision. Whether we agree or disagree is immaterial - at least we can meaningfully understand your selection critera. this will definitely sharpen our trading skills.

Wish your thread will be successful in attracting readers.

Regards

Kenneth

pipsb. anker:

Hello, pipsbanker:

I am very keen to see what you will recommend tomorrow. Can we really make that 500-1000 pips a month. If my order

is for 0.5 lot, it will be 250-500 pips. If I mutiply 500 pips x US$10.00 per pip, I can make USD5000 a month. HOPE I AM NOT DREAMING. You do promise a lot in your title.

Look forward to what you have for us tomorrow. Thanks

July 27 trades update

Thanks guys, my view on GU, UJ and GY is downtrend in the coming month, targeting 1.58, 90 and 147, GU is ranging, waiting breakout

just for a reference, I'm a day trader, can't keep trades open for more than a day or 2, they are long term target, letc

Files:

July 27 trades update

Only took 3 trades today, lots of stuff need to caught up on Monday, 2 on EJ and 1 GJ, +66pips

Files:

same as GU, GJ is ranging between 157 - 152 area, if we break 157 we see 160, if we break 152 then we back to 146

Files:
gj.jpg  63 kb

another 3 trades I took, au, gj and eu, total +77 profit

Files:
july28.jpg  25 kb

Divergence and trend line????????About GU EU : they are in long uptrend and UJ is long term downtrend so far.................But day trader can take many opportunities to take profit from them many ways...............

Anyway thanx for the effort Pipsbanker.............GOod effort man.............

Hi, pipsbanker

Happy to note the basis of your decision - price channel, divergence, etc. So, at least I am not following blindly without anything to see.

Keep this up.

Joe44

GU, we need to break below 1.6340 area then 1.6, otherwise we still in ranging mode

Files:
gu.jpg  52 kb
Reason: