Need a Newbie Trading Buddy - $25 Live Account Provided

Hello,

I'm looking for a newbie Forex trading buddy to trade 2 hrs/day every weekday 1.00pm - 3.00pm GMT. I would be willing to fund a $25 Micro account so you can get trading live without feeling too much risk. In return, I'd simply like to be able to be there while you trade and have you there as a kind of extra level of accountability for my own trading.

If you're new to trading and can be there every day at the times above, please do get in touch. This is a good idea I think and we could trade and learn together. Anyone interested please PM me or write below, would like to get going asap,

Thanks,

Jeremy

jeremymgp:
Hello,I'm looking for a newbie Forex trading buddy to trade 2 hrs/day every weekday 1.00pm - 3.00pm GMT. I would be willing to fund a $25 Micro account so you can get trading live without feeling too much risk. In return, I'd simply like to be able to be there while you trade and have you there as a kind of extra level of accountability for my own trading.If you're new to trading and can be there every day at the times above, please do get in touch. This is a good idea I think and we could trade and learn together. Anyone interested please PM me or write below, would like to get going asap,Thanks,Jeremy

Hi Jermey,

If you want to be good in this market honestly $25 will not get you far....even with a micro account.......the best thing to do is save up til you have about $1000 and trade a mini account with smaller lots.

Just my opinion if you really want to know how this business works.

If you are interested in trading with a group the I suggest you chek out The Omerta Group - Home

Best Regards

Shannon

jeremymgp:
Hello, I'm looking for a newbie Forex trading buddy to trade 2 hrs/day every weekday 1.00pm - 3.00pm GMT. I would be willing to fund a $25 Micro account so you can get trading live without feeling too much risk. In return, I'd simply like to be able to be there while you trade and have you there as a kind of extra level of accountability for my own trading. If you're new to trading and can be there every day at the times above, please do get in touch. This is a good idea I think and we could trade and learn together. Anyone interested please PM me or write below, would like to get going asap, Thanks,Jeremy

hey there, am new into forex i have studding the market for about 8 months now. am looking for trading buddy to share ideas with please reply me back.

I'm not really worried about the live account, as I already have a project running, but if you're still after someone online on market days between those times, send me a PM and we can sort something out.