Bulls and Bears ID: 1203 - page 3

Update

ATT Backbone direct connection VPS will be running your signal stating Sunday at 4 PM New York time

ECN broker bypasses all the other broker with Straight Through Trading, no restrictions. Scalping, hedging, every thing is allowed.

To compare fasted VPS with no broker changing anything start the live trading environment to your broker for Tony's trading here.

RACE IS ON Eurotrader, Long Term Trends, GBP JPY, Pip Picnic, Big Top

Respectfully

He has asked me to send experienced traders, only. They don't want inexperienced people signing up and losing money, tarnishing their work.

Let's see, first, if I got everything set up with live results.

I have noticed, I am not getting the fantastic numbers I see on the Stats page.

Live statement online

Bulls and Bears on ECN Broker, VPS 2gb ram, ATT Backbone:

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

5 other top performers:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179493

Broker will be given to experienced traders/RAS

Bulls and Bears has gone from 1,000.00 to 4,344.54 in 3 weeks. It is comforting to know he keeps an eye on it.

As for the broker, he does not want anyone to lose money. I am working on it.

Atlan:
Bulls and Bears has gone from 1,000.00 to 4,344.54 in 3 weeks. It is comforting to know he keeps an eye on it. As for the broker, he does not want anyone to lose money. I am working on it.

Bulls and Bears didn't close any trades since 8-4-09. Did he open any new trades since then? His Mt4stats doesn't have any trades showing at all.

He is rockin'

Account history for August 24 at 6:27 CST attached, from my tests RACE IS ON

Files:
bb_1205.gif  58 kb

Atlan:
Account history for August 24 at 6:27 CST attached, from my tests RACE IS ON

I think there is some mistake.

1st of all, there was no activity in provider 1203 since the beggining of this month.

Second of all his history only shows that he trades GBP/JPY and GBP/USD. On the picture you posted there are lots of other pairs that his history doesn't show.

3rd of all his Mt4stats doesn't show any trades or history at all. What signals are you getting on the pic you posted as i do not think you are showing Bulls and Bears 1203. There is some misunderstanding here i think.

Look at it your self.

Bulls and Bears Stats | Rent a Signal

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Wow

I got an email. My number is 1203 in the RAS MT. I will try and get back info from him.

I have not changed anything.

Reason: