General - page 1703

I was wondering if someone would be able to code an EA to place buy and sell orders whenver this indicator switches to buy or sell. No tp, no sl, no ts. Money management would be cool, but not needed. All it needs is a buy order when price passes the bar(wait till end of candle). And then close...
EUR/USD IN POSITION TO TURN DAILY TREND UP 06-06-2008 Pattern Main Trend: Down Main Trend Top: 1.5628 (05-27-08) Main Trend Bottom: 1.5283 (05-08-08) Current Pattern: Reversal Bottom 1.5601 (06-05-08) Price 1.5818 Main Trend Top (05-27-08) 1.5738 Gann Angle Down 1.5689 Gann Angle Down 1.5658 Gann
I have a major issue but only a few have experienced this before, as found in a few forums. I sporadically encounter MT4 freezing when I right click and select Indicator List or Object List and I have not found any solutions yet and it is very frustrating. I am still looking for a solution as this
[Deleted]
  Fire EA: Can you create this EA?  (102   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Need an EA that looks at the previous days High and Low sets a buy order at the high and a sell order at the low. With an adjustable TP set for 10 pips. Also an option for trailing stop and stop loss. I would like for it to set the buys and sells shortly after 5pm EST. Once either the buy or sell is...
[Deleted]
Hi! I have notoced recently that the time display in the Market Watch window does not update smoothly, in other words, when it displays 01:01:23 f.e., it stays as 01:01:23, and several seconds later it displays 01:01:27. It does not display second part every second. Is this normal or do I have to...
I down load all of the data from history center from 1999 on all time frames, then run multiple back tests for a couple of days, then I start to get mismatched chart errors, with an N/A for modeling quality. This has happened many times with different brokers since build 216 came out. Anyone...
Hi there, Lets say that I have indicator #1, indicator #2, indicator #3 attached to the M15 chart. Each indicator has iCustom(NULL, 0,..........) configuration, successively calling next indicator in 1 to 3 order. So the "0" timeframe becomes M15 picked up from the chart. My question is -- If I want
Hi, Does the ticks.raw file contain realtime tick data? If so then does someone know the structure/format of the individual records in the ticks.raw file? Regards, Laurence.
Hi folks. There's an expert advisor, which allows you to trade manually in MT4 tester - LFH Trading Simulator (see in attach below). The system consists of two parts - EA and set of 8 scripts (buy open, buy close, sell open, sell close, limit stop buy, limit stop buy remove, limit stop sell, limit...
I am trying to backtest discretionary strategy as described in "MQL4: Testing Visualization: Manual Trading". Decisions are made at the H1 bar Open so the backtesting model used is "Open prices only". Suppose the following situation: 9.00 am bar - open: 1.0000, bar close 1.0100 (+100 pips)...
AS U ALL KNOW IN MOST CASES NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A PROFFESONAL TRADER SOME TRY AS MUCH BUT THEY STILL END UP LOSEING, AND AT THE SAME TIME IF EVERY ONE KNOWS HOW TO TRADE WHICH CAN NOT BE POSSIBLE, SO SOME AS TO LOSE AND SOME AS TO GAIN IN OTHER WORDS I AM JUST TRYING TO TELL U THAT NO MATTER HOW...
Dear Metaquotes I noticed that when running my EA in visual mode and a rare instance of even hedging occurs (perhaps 2 buys and 2 sells), the equity will still 'bleed'. Have you installed a formula to emulate daily swap rates charged by the broker? This is the only thing I can think of that...
Hello guys i am in the market for a new cell phone so I decided why not buy a smartphone or a PDA. My trader allows mobile trading (metatrader for mobile). I was wondering if any one here can give me any information on which is the best phone to buy for that purpose. Take Care Guys
MetaQuotes Software Corp., Forex Capital Markets LLC (FXCM), Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), FXDirectDealer LLC (FXDD) and the TRADERS' magazine are glad to announce the start of preparations for the third annual Automated Trading Championship 2008. Just as one year before, the registration for...
Application of Chaos theory with the Word of God This journal will focus on presentation of my trade results using chaos theory. Before now, and in November 2007, I started a similar thread here at this link below, http://www.fxfisherman...
Hi, I am looking for someone who can create order EA. Idea is not that difficult. and i hope will not take much time for pro. it's a chain of orders one after another. Multiple order system , but one order has to be at one time. if one close another open or waiting till to be open. best...
Dear fellow traders, In my spare moments I have a hard time making my brain relax or disconnect from trading issues...Some of you, after reading this, will think that I am either an idiot, lunatic or just stupid. Others might see a point where I see. I have been testing many EA's, systems, and...
Hello there, In MQL4 how can one programatically determine the height/width in pixels of the window that a script/indicator/expert is attached to? i.e. If the script/indicator/expert is attached to the main chart window then how can I obtain the height/width in pixels of the main chart window. i...
I want to upgrade my PC to a more powerful system. I get overload of cpu during market times and lots of indicators :). What is the recommendation of the metaquotes? Is charting calculations more FPU or ALU intensive? I ask this because benchmarks are different on above with Intel or AMD...
  Look At This It WILL Help  (22   1 2 3)
Hello, Something that helped me immeasurably in my trading was this. Having a real trigger as when to get in and when to get out of a trade. There are all kinds of "lines" "cross overs" but I am the type of person that likes to have a definate ENTRY POINT not something that can be viewed from...
Hello there. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to program the following: I would really like to create a Shaded Area between the Ask Line and Current Price Line (ie, Buy and Sell Price). This would be great because i would be able to instantly see what the spread is at any given time...
[Deleted]
  EUR/USD Open discussion  (142   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Since I'm a fan of EUR/USD i tough that we could share our idea about that pairs. Nothing deadly serious but almost! What's your feeling about nexts moves, past ones, reasons of those, news to come, etc... Just anything that is related to the pairs. The point: get the larger view on the subject
  economy crisis?  (1)
I think so! - Mortgage rates rising, at 5.85% for a 30 year fixed - Nonborrowed bank reserves now at -111,855,000,000 as of May 21st!!! https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.federalreserve.gov/relea...ist/h3hist4.txt - BANKS ARE BROKE!! THEY ARE ILLIQUID, ONLY THING SAVING THEM IS THE FED. - Home...
Oil to NEVER hit $135.00 here is why... 1-Many will continue to profit take as price target of $135 was hit 2-Dollar is getting stronger 3-Commodity bubble about to burst 4-there will be HUGE after memorial day sell off...watch for it...will start tomorrow, Friday May 23 ,2008 5-Next Wed EIA report...
Hello there. I have 3 indicators on my chart window - stoch, williams and macd . I have changed my background chart color to white but i would like to know how to keep the background for my indicators another color (say black for example). If anybody could help me - i would really appreciate it very
  Atm Ea  (31   1 2 3 4)
Here are a few clear explaination : * Check with your broker what is the minimum lot size. 0.01 or 0.1 or 1 * Check with your server time when is the best time to trade. if you like trade day and night just change start hr to 0 and startmin to 0 and stophr 23 and stop minute to 59 * Manual trading...
Article about the growth of internet stocks. Amazing point. Revenues at the Internet Stocks