Forex Newsletters?

Just curious...any subscribe to Forex Newsletters?

Anyone to recommend?

Most FREE newsletters are basically advertisements and with very general market information only.

There are several that I subscribe to, the best of them are;

Jason Fielder of foreximpact.com; a nitely video email analysis of the major pairs and occassionally a minor pair. his analysis is extremely good, thoroughly explained, lacks any marketing in the videos and for those that are not capable of analysis or just want to confirm their thinking he offers suggested trades, including entries, exits and money management....he uses MT4 and has developed many scripts and indicators which he gives away on his site

John Carter & Hubert Senters of tradingthemarkets.com; a nitely email with one or two videos teaching trade setups and sometimes offering CNY suggested trades. they sometimes have marketing @ the end of the videos

Caroln Boroden of fibonacciqueen.com; has video emails that teach her style of trading and sometimes she has a CNY trade setup completely explained. a little advertising

Mark Braun of mjbraun.net; very similar to Carolyn Boroden in style of trading but explains it more thoroughly. his emails are infrequent but are informative in many markets incl. CNY and has 3 or 4 mkts covered seperately...advertising on his site only (so far)

That was helpful

LF

Re

I think news paper is the best option to collect detail information related to any investment. I also like to invest money and for this I prefer to take help from news paper. da-net thanks for the above information.

On-Line Forex Trading Tips

Hi guys,

Do you need latest news and update on the market trend? You can visit to this blog. On-Line Forex Trading Tips.

Reason: