How is your experiences with this EA

EA set up the 3 buy stop orders and the 3 sell stop orders away in equal increments from a middle starting point. Then when price triggers the level,

the EA place pending orders on the rest of the levels but the one is at.

If it is at a buy level, the EA place pending orders only above that buy level is at with the initial lot size and in the 3 sell levels with double lot size. If the price is at a sell level, the EA place pending orders only below the sell level is at with the initial lot size and in the 3 buy levels with any double lot size.

No matter where the market moves, when one of the top or the bottom targeted prices is hit, profit will be made. in fact the longer it takes to reach such point, the more money it will make!

I tested this many times, and it really wins every time as long you have

enough money on account. This method can make you a 100% a week.

Testing of this ea is slow, that is why i say 1 month.....I you look at

visual test you will easy understand how this method works.

Im posting this here becouse I want some positive input on this method,

to figure out how to cut big margin requirement!

Fell free to recode a EA, just post your improvements here.

I use this ea becouse it has a great risk to reward ratio.

It is like martingale on steroids!

I recoded this ea, so I can not call myself a creator of this!

Please tell me how is your experiences with this EA ?

Files:

what currencies does this work? What time frame?

thank you

freemenn:
what currencies does this work? What time frame? thank you

It works on any currencies and time frame.

hi

Thanks for share this EA ,how about drawdown ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

ok thanks. I will test it form january on a demo account.

Actually, this ea absolutely thrives in strong trends. It's the ranging periods that will cause a blowout.

Another note, some credit ought to be given to the fellows over at forexpeacearmy that originally came up with the idea and also the coding. This ea is practically a duplicate of the ea over there except without the names in the code.

Nick,

Please have a look at this thread where the idea and also the ea originated...

Williama's Trading System - Forex Peace Army Forum

Like every other grid ea.. there will be problems in trending situations.

Unless this EA is any different, it will not survive a year worth of pure automation.

Let me edit:

Yes, this EA will and may survive the trending periods if SET for trending periods. A majority of the grid EA's I have worked with work the opposite, and tend to ranging periods. Regardless, this will never be 100% automated due to the fact that whichever the grid is geared for, it will do poorly in the opposite.

Hence - Ranging Grid EA will crash in A trending environment and vice versa.

And I do not believe anyone should be given the credit for creating a "grid" ea. Grid trading has been around for awhile- making it into an EA doesn't make it an original idea.

Bill,

Thank you for the EA. I noticed that as market moves up and all the Buy trades are opened, EA keeps placing pending sell orders. For example, Buy Orders = 0 (all Buy trades opened) and yet Sell Pending Orders = 17. This doesn't make sense. Why EA keeps placing sell pending orders when market moving up? I don't think it should. The sell pending orders should stay while market is going up. Otherwise, EA will keep placing sell pending orders for nothing. The buy pending orders have this bug as well. Please fix.

Thanks!

Bill FX:
EA set up the 3 buy stop orders and the 3 sell stop orders away in equal increments from a middle starting point. Then when price triggers the level,

the EA place pending orders on the rest of the levels but the one is at.

If it is at a buy level, the EA place pending orders only above that buy level is at with the initial lot size and in the 3 sell levels with double lot size. If the price is at a sell level, the EA place pending orders only below the sell level is at with the initial lot size and in the 3 buy levels with any double lot size.

No matter where the market moves, when one of the top or the bottom targeted prices is hit, profit will be made. in fact the longer it takes to reach such point, the more money it will make!

I tested this many times, and it really wins every time as long you have

enough money on account. This method can make you a 100% a week.

Testing of this ea is slow, that is why i say 1 month.....I you look at

visual test you will easy understand how this method works.

Im posting this here becouse I want some positive input on this method,

to figure out how to cut big margin requirement!

Fell free to recode a EA, just post your improvements here.

I use this ea becouse it has a great risk to reward ratio.

It is like martingale on steroids!

I recoded this ea, so I can not call myself a creator of this!

Please tell me how is your experiences with this EA ?

kdforextrader:
Bill,

Thank you for the EA. I noticed that as market moves up and all the Buy trades are opened, EA keeps placing pending sell orders. For example, Buy Orders = 0 (all Buy trades opened) and yet Sell Pending Orders = 17. This doesn't make sense. Why EA keeps placing sell pending orders when market moving up? I don't think it should. The sell pending orders should stay while market is going up. Otherwise, EA will keep placing sell pending orders for nothing. The buy pending orders have this bug as well. Please fix.

Thanks!

EA will keep placing sell pending orders in case it's goes down than when closed it makes profits.

EA Suggestion

Bill,

Thanks for that explanation.

Suggestion: Instead of letting EA open random initial buy/sell orders, we can control how EA opens initial orders by using indicator(s). This way, EA only opens when the right conditions are met (hopefully trending) and thus helps to reduce margin and drawdown.

What do you think? Is this possible to code?

Bill FX:
EA will keep placing sell pending orders in case it's goes down than when closed it makes profits.

Thanks friends for the explanation of the EA.

Reason: