Unique Price and Time Analysis

Hi everyone,

After many years of researching systems and looking at thousands of methods and charts I have developed some unique systems. Although I am not willing to divulge the details I will share some picks to hopefully make you some profit, if you choose to follow the signals you assume all risk & responsibility. They are for eductional purposes only.

Future Turning Points

As we all know predicting future direction of price is difficult enough, if you can do that you're very happy however if you can master the time element (as Gann spoke much about) then you can predict future highs and lows and when they are most likely to occur - if you can factor in time then you can use options to make even more profit as using the time element and expiration adds more risk but a lot more reward too.

First pick

So I am using the Alpari platform (5 digit broker). I am not claiming these picks are 100% accurate but it is quite amazing how often they play out.

My first pick then...

EURUSD - current price 1.50766

Predicted to hit 1.51688 by between 5-10am tomorrow (27th Nov 2009) potential profit of 92 pips.

price & time prediction

This am your prediction was for a long @ 1.50766 and profit target of 1.51688 for 92 pips...at the present it has dropped to 1.49934 and predicted to go down futher according to stoch..what system are you using??if desired send me a private message...

Hi CPO- thanks for your post - I don't believe in using the stoch as it's lagging. I may have been a bit over enthustiastic with my time target but my price target stands, in fact I see EURUSD moving to 1.5470 in the near future. Long EURUSD now at 1.49880

stop at 1.47221

target at 1.5469

risk reward 1.79:1

Reason: