Janus Trading Signals on RAS - page 7

Trade Execution Emails

Dear Janus,

Can TriggerFX send out emails as and when it executes a trade? I tried to do this on the MT4 platform under options, but it returns an error "Must issue a Start TLS command first".

Regards

JanusTrading:
You need to go to the system stats page and deselect(pause) the EUR-USD pair. Janus

Many thanks Janus.

Now sorted.

Does not trade

Dear Janus,

Is TriggerFX on vacation? Does not trade inspite of good moves in EUR/USD.

Regards

TriggerFX

TriggerFX goes into sleep, if :

1.NFP is coming up(today)

2.A national US major holiday is coming up(monday 7th sep)

Because subscribers trade from all around the world certain brokers can not pass along orders, that would put these subscribers in a unfavourable position.

Therefore smart systems take vacation too.

Janus

Janus Company Website

Dear Janus,

In post #8 you made mention of your company website which was a few weeks away from official release. Is this still on the cards and if so when will it go live?

Thank you again for the great Janus Trading signals. The previous week's trading inactivity was a welcome relief. It surely helps to sometimes not having to check active trades. It felt like a holiday!

Regards

Janus Trading Website

The official website and our trading forum are just days away from official launch.

We only trade, if we see a good opportunity to make profits and that was not the case after Wednesday last week, going into NFP and labour day weekend.

All systems are up and already trading again, as of this morning.

Janus

Hello Janus,

I am a subscriber to the eur/usd swing Trader and I think RAS is recording profits wrong on the website. Today there was a 1.5 lot trade that it said closed at breakeven and this wasn't possible according to the SL and TP. Also the trade going into last weekend much the same happened.

Can you confirm the recent 1.5 lot trade as indeed breakeven?

Thanks

thanks for your share

Swing Trader Trades

@Lepiricus,

here are the last week trades from the account statement:

See that the E-U trade closed at BE, if you disregard comms.

Janus

Files:
st.jpg  77 kb

TriggerFX Hedging

Dear Janus,

Is TriggerFX available with hedging capabilities, which can be used with UK brokers?

How was the system traded before the non-hedging rule?

Regards

Reason: