Janus Trading Signals on RAS

Members,

i am currently offering several of my propriatary systems on the RAS website.

All comprise of different trading strategies and include 1 or more subsystems, which makes them trade like a little basket of systems.

The detailed system description on the RAS website includes the risk and also the capital requirements.

If a trader had started the systems, alike on RAS, in early march, a total profit(including open trades) of over 8000USD would have been made so far.

None of the systems is Martingale.

None of the systems trades without a Stoploss .

None of the systems opens more than 1-3 positions (TriggerFX max.10)

Almost all systems are not execution critical and can be traded with any broker.

All systems sent orders in a 2 step routine and can be traded with SPT/ECN brokers.

All systems can be traded with as little as 100USD starting in a Nano account and are suitable for small equity accounts

Here is my personal list in order of preference:

1. Positiontrader GBP-USD RAS ID 513(you can switch off EUR-USD part). System trades only 1-2 times per month.

2.SwingTrader EUR-USD RAS ID 503

3.High Risk Scalper EUR-USD RAS ID 517

4.Maximum EUR-USD RAS ID 566

5.HighRisk Chartpattern EUR-GBP and EUR-CHF RAS ID 541

6.TriggerFX RAS ID 515

7.Chartpattern EUR-GBP+(Alpari) RAS ID`s 516+555

Please look at official RAS website for actual performance and results.

Attached from today.

Janus

Please note, that i am trading all my systems with my own money in live trading accounts and signals for RAS duplicate exactly my own live trading.

I am not trading TriggerFX in my real account, but some of my trader friends do so.

My system descriptions clearly point out the risks of each system and are designed for making money over a longer time horizon on a consistent basis

Files:
my_ras.jpg  60 kb

Weekly performance update

Weekly update:

All of my offered systems finished the week with a solid performance, specially the High Risk EUR-USD scalper(RAS ID 517) and the Swingtrader EUR-USD(RAS ID 503) locked in nice profits.

Please note, that these systems can be traded with all brokers and are not execution time critical and usually have only 1 single trade open.

The new Janus Platinum trader(RAS ID 750) will be open for subscription shortly, trading a daily strategy, which is suitable also for small accounts, but can not be traded with US Brokers, which apply the new NFA Hedging rule.

None of my systems is trading without a Stop Loss.

None uses martingale strategies.

None trades with high leverage.

All systems are traded in live accounts and the posted trades are executed with real money.

For further review, see attached performance from RAS website.

Janus

Files:

Weekly review until May 24th 2009

Traders,

my offered systems are just doing what they are designed for:

Making money for subscribers!

Important to note, that the Positiontrader GBP-USD, RAS ID 513, delivered again an outstanding trade and booked well over 400 pips in profit.

Also the Swing trader EUR-USD likes these markets better than in april and is booking profitable trade after another, making a new equity high.

All other systems progressing as planned, with the new RAS ID 750 making very good trades on the daily charts.

Please note :

I never trade without a clear Stop and Profit target.

Most systems trade 1 single position

None of my system uses gambling strategies such as Martingale.

None of my systems puts your total account at risk, if you use proper leverage

All, but 1 system, are traded in real money accounts and signals in RAS from my systems are coming from live accounts and not from some Demo account.

Janus

Files:

Janus,

Would you suggest running each signal on it's own account, or could you run 2 on the same account?

Running several signals in 1 account

It certainly depends on the signal and your equity.

As an example, you could run the Positiontrader GBP-USD without the EUR-USD part and the Swing Trader EUR-USD in 1 account.RAS ID 513+503

Also the combo of 513+517(High risk Scalper EUR-USD) is fine.

All 3 systems go well with RAS 750 Platinum trader, which uses daily strategy, but uses reentries and can open positions in both directions.

Please apply minimum equity, when checking the statistics!

Demo test for at least 1 month.

Janus

Update RAS 513

Members,

as of today, i like to point your attention again on the Positiontrader GBP-USD, RAS ID 513.

The main component is a positiontrading system in GBP-USD which under normal conditions trades only 1x maximum 2x per month.

This is a very boring system with just 1 single position and causes not much action in accounts, but as the track record shows, when it trades it makes usually large winning trades.

Use 350USD in Nano lot accounts, 3500USD in Mini accounts and 35 000USD in Standrad account, since system always trades 1 lot.

The EUR-USD part can, but is not necessary to trade and can be disabled in RAS easily. It is there to keep the system alive at RAS, since it would be deleted automatically, if there is no trade for 4 weeks, which can and will happen during holiday seasons in December.

Current price is a steal for traders, who want to make money.

The risk is the rather big initial stop loss of 780 pips, which will be adjusted to Break even asap after an initial move.

Since the system trades off a daily chart, initial DrawDown can and will happen and is part of this strategy.

Janus

TriggerFX update RAS 515

I have updated the TriggerFx system.

Due to recent market action the existing fixed Grid/anchor was changed to a moving/flexible grid on june 1st.

System can be followed in real time at:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Performance increased remarkable since than.

Janus

Systems for serious traders

Members,

thank you for your kind words and reviews.

Many members in this forum have already given up to believe that serious money can be made with Forex and that automated solutions/experts exist, which actually work.

My whole aim of the RAS service and also the creation of the proprietary expert " Projekt1" was to prove, that this thesis of many frustrated traders is not true.

After almost 5 month of live trading with a variety of brokers, it is visible without any doubt, that systems exist, which make money.

Many of my systems are generating returns of over 5% per month, some even much more.

More important seems to me, that all this is achieved with single trades or a very managable number of open positions and the use of very very low leverage.

As an example, TriggerFX made another 1% this week, almost no Drawdown and about 50USD margin on a 10 000USD reference account.

Many of my systems are again making new equity highs, after a little rough time in mid april.

The new designed basket systems RAS 750 and RAS 751 are just shooting up with a little extra power from one of the trade engines of Projekt1.

The multi position AUD-CAD system RAS 567 is the shooting star, making almost 20% with its sound strategy, but also an incorporated equity stop loss.

Unlike many commercial systems all of my systems are trading with very strict criteria, an excellent RR ratio and they only trade, if the odds are set for a profit.

I am not trading all day, nor all night. Some systems take a position and wait patiently for profit. Some systems just sneak into the market, grab a few pips and go to sleep again.

My trading is not for entertainement purposes, it is to make money.

Thats it so far, please stay tuned for more news and the launch of the company`s website in the next few weeks.

Janus

I am currently offering RAS ID 750 at a bargain price of 19USD. This system includes engines from my proprietary experts P1 and P2 and this system should have hundreds of subscribers, because for 19USD it is better to watch "how to trade" and "learn to trade", than any trading course offered. Stick it on Demo at AlpariUK and simply learn "how to trade to make money".

Janus Signals on RAS Live Performance Alpari UK

Attached is a full excel report taken directly from my live Alpari UK accounts running Janus RAS signals. It includes pip calculations for each trade, and totals.

503 - Swing Trader EUR/USD 496 PIPS (March 19 - June 26)

513 - Position Trader GBP/USD 644 PIPS (May 14 - June 26)

515 - TriggerFX 4102 PIPS (March 30 - June 26)

750 - Platinum Trader -358 PIPS (June 18 - June 26)

Drawdown was never more 4.8% on the account.

Now who's a happy bunny.

The signals are being copied reliably enough for it to be more than viable. I'm using a CNS VPS hosted in NY. Will switch to the new CNS UK data center when its live for even better executions.

Please advise those to not try some of these if you are limited to single lot size with a small accts. RAS 750 might show a profit due to varying lots sizes but if ran single small lots it wont perform as you might expect.

Money Management

Todd,

one of the most important things of a successful trading system is Money Management.

If you, as a trader, decide to trade instead fixed lotsize( not to be mistaken with lotsize factor is RAS), than you limit a vital part of a system.

This is easy to check at the closed trades and the history you see for each system in RAS.

I am offering several systems, which are trading always fixed lotsize and some systems are trading with variable lotsize.

Depending on the individual subscriber a system may or may not fit your needs and accounts.

It is the subscribers responsibility to check whether lotsize and trade leverage(not account leverage from your broker) fits your needs.

In any case test on a Demo account first.

I am very responsive, if you Email or PM me.

Janus

Reason: