Need Team.

Dear.

I'm looking for a team of 3 skilled programmers who can join me for a long-term partnership/cooperation

in the developing of one or more EAs for our own use.

The 3 programmers i'm looking for should have, all or at least one of these "skills" and understandings:

- MQL4

- MQL5

- able to translate to MQL4 to MQL5

- Able to understand a MQL4 EA of  more than 100 raws of code.

- Understanding of Neural Networks, not necessary maths, but at least it's application/use in mql4/5

My goal is to form a little team, to cooperate toghether and develope something.

If one feel himself right, and want join me, please pm me.

Regards.

is it a commercial enterprise (making money on development of scripts for 3rd parties) or private and directed towards making money on forex ? :-)

forexrsearch:

Dear.

I'm looking for a team of 3 skilled programmers who can join me for a long-term partnership/cooperation

in the developing of one or more EAs for our own use.

The 3 programmers i'm looking for should have, all or at least one of these "skills" and understandings:

- MQL4

- MQL5

- able to translate to MQL4 to MQL5

- Able to understand a MQL4 EA of  more than 100 raws of code.

- Understanding of Neural Networks, not necessary maths, but at least it's application/use in mql4/5

My goal is to form a little team, to cooperate toghether and develope something.

If one feel himself right, and want join me, please pm me.

Regards.

I have written a simply connected backpropagation Neural Network in MQL5 with early stopping for the learning process and I'm currently investigating applications.  The general approach is described here http://paulsfxrandomwalk.blogspot.com/2010/05/neural-network-strategy.html  Feel free to email me if you're interested.

Paul 

baq:
is it a commercial enterprise (making money on development of scripts for 3rd parties) or private and directed towards making money on forex ? :-)

No third party commercial purposes.. Private and own making money with forex.

Feel free to contact me in PM if you are interested. 

phampton:

I have written a simply connected backpropagation Neural Network in MQL5 with early stopping for the learning process and I'm currently investigating applications.  The general approach is described here http://paulsfxrandomwalk.blogspot.com/2010/05/neural-network-strategy.html  Feel free to email me if you're interested.

Paul 

Thanks. 

I will recontact you of course.