MetaTrader 5 and VS 9

I get a message "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program." when trying to debug using VS9 a DLL called from EA.

With MT4 I was able to debug my DLL using VS9. With MT5 I always get a message "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program."

Can anyone help?

qwe___321:

I get a message "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program." when trying to debug using VS9 a DLL called from EA.

With MT4 I was able to debug my DLL using VS9. With MT5 I always get a message "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program."

Can anyone help?

Just updated my MT4 version to build 229 and now I see the same problem.  Looks like Themida Debug Guard.  

This poses an impossible situation for library developers.  How are you supposed to write anything complex in a DLL if you can't debug it?    I have invested 12 months building a library in Metatrader 4 which is in final testing and now looking to migrate that to Metatrader 5 but without a debugger that is a very tough ask.

Can someone from Metaquotes please please confirm what is the future direction in being able to debug dll's and/or what are the alternatives.   

Very frustrating, have a feature available to developers, invest a massive amount of time and resources only to have the rug pulled from under you!   I think some sort of statement would only be fair.

the future is no dll

razoff,

I found a workaround that lets me debug my trader but I still use the fact that i can call DLL functions from my MQL expert.

Therefore it is important for me to know whether by saying "the future is no dll", do you mean a DLL support will be eliminated from MT, or only debugging of DLLs will not be supported the way it was in MT4?

Thanks

Reason: