Best strategy for a beginner? - page 5

of course, the best strategy is patience and discipline. If you have patience and discipline so the risk that you will face will be smaller. Patience and discipline are part of the psychology of trading. The successful trader is a trader who has a good psychology.

uncle gober:
I want to share about 5 strategy to save our moiney in forex business. That's because even though they can't guarantee success ? nothing ever can, otherwise everybody would be successful ? they can save you a lot of money. Experience shows that many beginning forex traders bleed money mainly because they fail to follow the next five principles:
  • Money Management
  • Always use a stop loss
  • Be realistic
  • Interact with other traders
  • Keep your emotions under control
thank you very helpful information. I just wanted to add disiplih. Discipline is very important in forex trading. Whatever our trading strategy, if we could run it with discipline, then our trading will be a maximum results.Details

uncle gober:
I want to share about 5 strategy to save our moiney in forex business. That's because even though they can't guarantee success ? nothing ever can, otherwise everybody would be successful ? they can save you a lot of money. Experience shows that many beginning forex traders bleed money mainly because they fail to follow the next five principles:
  • Money Management
  • Always use a stop loss
  • Be realistic
  • Interact with other traders
  • Keep your emotions under control
Details

thank you very helpful information. I just wanted to add disiplih. Discipline is very important in forex trading. Whatever our trading strategy, if we could run it with discipline, then our trading will be a maximum results.

Yes any trading strategy that we are using as long as we can discipline, then our trading strategy will be successful. For newbie, all trading strategy it's good, discipline that affect whether a trading strategy we use will be successful or not. So in essence, discipline is needed.

CortneyWilliams:
Hi, I only started trading in Forex and I've only used stop loss and take profit risk management options. I've not really used a known Forex strategy. So, I was wondering what's the best strategy for a beginner? Something that is simple and easy to understand. Regards, Cortney

Welcome Courtney, I must say starting as a beginner wont be easy but an interesting and fun journey so more grease to your elbow .

To your question, well I recommend you start with Price action. Read practically and start with it. Its proven the best so far without the attachment of lagging and confusing indicators .Would help you as a novice and in all your journey of Forex.

Goodluck to you.

Reason: