Resultado de la compilacion y ejecución de codigo MQL5

Hello everyone, I'm Spanish and do not write very well English, forgive if spelling. I'm a newbie with MQL4 MQL5 and I am trying to run this function of the MQL5 help book.

void OnStart()
  {

uchar An;

for(char A=-128;A<=127;A++)
      {
         An=A;
         Print("A = ",A," An = ",An);
         if(A==127) break;
         }

}

In Metatrader on the part of the toolbox, I get this:

2011.07.08 11:25:13 Debugging loading of C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Alberto\48ciclocontinuo.ex5 failed

What I would like to me is to see the result of the compilation to begin testing with language. Is it possible?
Files:
Sin_totulo.jpg  821 kb

Please place your script somewhere in MQL5\Scripts folder. It should solve your problem.

Thank you very much for the help "alexvd". But I would like the screen that appears when runningthe script does not go away and stay visible to see the result. Is it possible?

PirataTM:
Thank you very much for the help "alexvd". But I would like the screen that appears when runningthe script does not go away and stay visible to see the result. Is it possible?

If you place your script into the folder which I've written and try to run debug again you will see a result your script on Experts tab of client terminal.

alexvd:
Si usted coloca su escritura en la carpeta de la que he escrito y tratar de correr de depuración de nuevo, verá el resultado de su guión en la pestaña de Expertos de la terminal del cliente.
Thank you very much, now I can start testing and keep learning this language. a greeting
Reason: