Yes, but at least will get the basic. Learn how to minimize the lost. Also preparing our mental before we face the real trading.
According to me, the following are the best strategy for a beginner:
1. Always Set a Stop Loss to Limit Losses and Ride Wins
2. Use Proper Money Management
3. Develop Discipline and Remove Your Emotions
4. Pick and Simple Forex Trading Strategy and Master It
Just nothing to add.
What do you want to say about my points? Please elaborate your view with more sentences.
There are many types of trading Strategies you can follow this -
1. Most of the Professionals of Forex market are focus on trading spreads.
2. Always buy the currency on low price and sell the currency when market price will high.
3. You should diversify your investment portfolio. Avoid putting all your money in one or two place by investing in multiple forex
4. Trend lines are an excellent technical analysis tool to use when you are trading in forex market.
The best Forex strategy for the beginners is that use more demo account for getting experience of trading and you can also check your skills and abilities of trading here at zero risk . and when you sure that you got good experience of trading then you trade in real account .
Demo account is very suitable for beginner to know how to trade and get trading experience. I also use demo account first, and i traded with real account, bonus post as my balance to learn psychologically...
Of course the demo account to my mind is the best variant for training and getting experience in trading. After that you'll get enough experience in trading and don't loose your money than you can open real account and earn money.
im a beginner as well. ive been practicing price action, support and resistance, and ohlc chart. i just want a clean chart i guess.
Best strategy for beginners would be use Moving averages and MACD crossovers on a 15m chart. You cannot miss that. Read the book by Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg "High Probability Trading Setups for the Currency Market" If you google it you will find free pdf download. Here they give out quite a lot of strategies for beginners.
Another ebook is from GTF UK technical analysis. From this book I find bollinger bands trading (they call is trading the rapids) a great way to trade and ideal for beginners. Of course, you should first get familiar with a trading system on a demo account before trading in live.