Is Forex change your lifestyle?

In dealing to Forex, i noticed my self that i grown up to be a better individual. I can already controlled my spending habits. I can buy all the things i want without a limit. How about you?

It made me work more than when I was working for others

Melle:
In dealing to Forex, i noticed my self that i grown up to be a better individual. I can already controlled my spending habits. I can buy all the things i want without a limit. How about you?

Yes you can say at some extend that forex changes my life style towards good . It is giving me earning for my extra need , Now I feel relax buy using my profits as I wish . It has made my life easy than before.

Yes,forex changes my lifestyle.Now I can buy what I want for my needs.And forex makes me to be more independent.

It did not.

Forex trading is indeed changing my lifestyle. First, it teaches me how to become discipline, to have patience and to work hard to achieve what I wanted to achieve. Second, it allows me to have a positive output while spending time surfing the net and talking to people online. And lastly, it gives me opportunity to have additional income while spending some time via the Web.

Melle:

So you mean you can buy anything without limit and you say you have learned to control you spending habit. Are you making so much money from forex? Well I would be happy if you share you strategy and your profit percentage per month.

Yes you arer right . It (forex) gives us chance to become independent .We not only work for our self but also can support our fammily with part time earning. I enjoy forex earning a lot because I am now making good use of my free time.

Reason: