Why you are here?

For simple reason, i joined Forex because i want to earn more profit and to broaden my knowledge about Forex market.

I had a very simple reason to be here in forex market , I want to earn money , Forex is a best business these days in which we can do trading on line at home base . I need not to go any where for trading .All facility of transactions is at my finger tips. So I join this business.

Am here because trading is what I am passionate about, and this is one of my hangout joints

The reason that i'm here is I want to learn,its not all about money but I also want to improve and gain my knowledge for me to be successful someday.

I'd like the challenge when it comes to Forex world it's more on financial market rather than a business.

I want to learn more and looking forward to be on this group.

I want to interact with the other traders here.Join discussions and ask some forex trading questions

rrayne20009:
I want to interact with the other traders here.Join discussions and ask some forex trading questions

Yeah right with the help of this forum we are be able to absorb lots of ideas that the members are sharing.

I am here because I want to learn more. I want to share ideas with other traders too.

Like others very genuine reason to join forex is making money from trading. I heard this is a largest money market in the world . People trade here due to earning .So I decided to test my skills . After getting knowledge did demo practice and forex proved a good business for me.

Reason: