Change strategy tester graph?

I know the answer is probably no ... but does anyone know if it is possible to change the graph of results (graph tab) in the strategy so that it displays something other than "Margin Level" in the mini green graph under the "Balance / Equity" graph?

For example, it would be great to be able to see lotsize, like in MT4, or even relative drawdown ... but I can't seem to find anywhere to change it, either within the code or in the MT5 terminal commands or settings.

hatlle:

I know the answer is probably no ... but does anyone know if it is possible to change the graph of results (graph tab) in the strategy so that it displays something other than "Margin Level" in the mini green graph under the "Balance / Equity" graph?

For example, it would be great to be able to see lotsize, like in MT4, or even relative drawdown ... but I can't seem to find anywhere to change it, either within the code or in the MT5 terminal commands or settings.

No.

phi.nuts:
No.
OK, thanks.

You can get any data you need. See the artcile Visualize a Strategy in the MetaTrader 5 Tester (video)

Rosh:

You can get any data you need. See the artcile Visualize a Strategy in the MetaTrader 5 Tester (video)
Glad to see your comment again in forum ~~
Reason: