Are you a loser in Forex? - page 2

At times a loser but most times a winner .

Used to be, but with hard work and dedication I got to turn myself into a winning trader yay!

Price Action Trading:
At times a loser but most times a winner .

Losing is very hard to accept but it's part of the game especially in trading Forex. We should not quit if we lose, but we should pursue it instead of quitting!

ATLEAST 2:1 is THE KEY

you only need to trade with risk/reward ratio atleast 2:1

3:1

4:1

5:1

up to you

To me the greatest loser in Forex is the one who can't accept a losing trade, who will hold on to his trade forever hoping it will come back one day. Taking off ego and learning to accept a loss is the first trait of being in the category of traders that are winners. After all everything can be right, technical's, fundamentals as well as trading buddies opinion's as well as your favorite market analysts opinion and yet a trade can go wrong, so if a trader doesn't enter a trade with the ability to accept a trade can go wrong, he will be in bad moods.

Cut off losers prematurely and let the winners run to maturity

I am not a loser in forex! I don't want to lose! When i know that i am near losing i just stop or pause for a while then go back to trading again in order for me to avoid stress hahahaha

No , at All my Freind :-)

Fortunately not anymore.

yes i m loser but demo a/c. i m just learning forex.

I think every good trader was at the beginning of a loser. However, by exercise and experience you will get better and better.

Reason: