Interesting BUY-SELL Confirmed Trading System (90% Accuracy)

Hi There,

I am introducing a BUY-SELL Confirmed Trading System which has 90% accuracy and developed based on Bollinger Bands, MACD, CCI and Stoch Strategy, there is no other indicator required.

I appreciate if anyone of you improve this system and its performance.

But there is a problem it works in Ninja Trader only. Anyone convert it from Ninja Trader to MT4 indicators.

Here is how it works.

1. It shows Buy and Sell Signals on the chart.

2. If Trade Goldmine Sell Paint indicator which is based on BBMACD, show White Dot at overbought position (at 80 or above) and show Sell signal on the chart after the White dot, It is totally Confirmed Sell Signal. You can take entry.

3. If Trade Goldmine Sell Paint indicator, show Blue Dot at oversold position (at 20 or below) and show Buy signal on the chart after the Blue dot, It is totally Confirmed Buy Signal. You can take entry.

4. This system works great on 30 min or above chart.

Thanks

BUY-SELL Confirmed Trading System (90% Accuracy)

Hi There,

I am introducing a BUY-SELL Confirmed Trading System which has 90% accuracy and developed based on Bollinger Bands, MACD, CCI and Stoch Strategy, there is no other indicator required.

But there is a problem it works in Ninja Trader only. Anyone convert it from Ninja Trader to MT4 indicators.

Here is how it works.

2. If Trade Goldmine Sell Paint indicator which is based on BBMACD, show White Dot at overbought position (at 80 or above) and show Sell signal on the chart after the White dot, It is totally Confirmed Sell Signal. You can take entry.

3. If Trade Goldmine Sell Paint indicator, show Blue Dot at oversold position (at 20 or below) and show Buy signal on the chart after the Blue dot, It is totally Confirmed Buy Signal. You can take entry.

Thanks

bhskarr

That is a dll in the packed file and can not be converted to metatrader. You would need a source to convert it to another trading platform (not talking about a need to have a permission of the author to use it as a free code too).

In times when people like karl ...man patents Inverse fisher transform and similar stuff as his own (believe it or not, it is so, regardless of how ridiculous it sounds), you have to think of all the sides of the story that can happen when posting someone else non-source and non-free (I suppose so) peace of software

bhskarr:
Hi There,

Here is how it works.

Thanks
Reason: