How much profit do you expect?

I want to earn a lot of profit in dealing at Forex and the minimum is about 10% from my capital. How about you.

Compare it to bank rates and eveything greater than the banks rate is a gain already

Melle:
I want to earn a lot of profit in dealing at Forex and the minimum is about 10% from my capital. How about you.

I also expect reasonable profits not so much that are not easy to gain. I want regular small profits , It is a safe way of trading to make consistent profit . Not necessary for me high profits I just want to protect my amount and grow it slowly , I hope with time and expereince my profit ratio will also increase.

I am still a newbie and one adviced me to trade with micro lot using a 1k account.And what is exactly trading in a micro lot means.

rrayne20009:
I am still a newbie and one adviced me to trade with micro lot using a 1k account.And what is exactly trading in a micro lot means.

Some info on what does "micro lot" mean : Micro-Lot Definition | Investopedia

rrayne20009:

Or this :

@mladen and morro ,I really appreciate your replies and those are helpful indeed.

You should never really expect anything on the markets, take good care not to lose your money, profit is then only the second thought

-Darwin

Well I can satisfy with 10 % - 20 % ROI per month

Darwin-FX:
You should never really expect anything on the markets, take good care not to lose your money, profit is then only the second thought -Darwin

Very nice forex quote!The message is very helpful to acquire that kind of mindset.

rrayne20009:
Re: How much profit do you expect? Very nice forex quote!The message is very helpful to acquire that kind of mindset.

Unless we trade the market

Reason: