Starting forex trading

Can any body tell me at least how much amount should be there in an account to start the forex trading. and what is the next process after making some sort of bonuses in demo test.

There is no certain amount i may suggest. You may start trading by only $100. As a newbie you should practice demo trade for at least three month.

Within this period you would learn what is your mistakes. Just don;t do the same mistake in real trading.

Minimal amount depends on your forex broker and your account type and leverage

techmac:
Minimal amount depends on your forex broker and your account type and leverage

I agree with you techmac, if you want to open a live account it is important to choose the right broker and asked about their trading condition.

enamhuq:
Can any body tell me at least how much amount should be there in an account to start the forex trading. and what is the next process after making some sort of bonuses in demo test.

As people have already written here, it depends on your broker requirements. However I've heard a lot of advices to open an account with a little bit more money than should be for minimum deposit. Like if you need only $100, it's more profitable to start trading from $500. But that all depends on your trading strategy of course.

Could anybody tells are there any rules to start in first time to trade in forex? thanks for your useful answers!

thomas7:
There is no certain amount i may suggest. You may start trading by only $100. As a newbie you should practice demo trade for at least three month. Within this period you would learn what is your mistakes. Just don;t do the same mistake in real trading.

This is right as a newbie you must practice first.. allocate small amount then proceed in real trading.. if you have any question regarding forex try ask mario.. the site helps me alot.. here the site Forex Trading Strategies Questions? Get Any Forex Answer Here! :)

enamhuq:

You can start even with less than $ 50. That is up to you. But don't go for higher lot trading. Start with micro lot trading. After demo trading you can try welcome bonus to get some real experience before invest real money.

Well I suggest you go make a demo account first before you start investing any of your money. Anyway, after you've put time in to your demo account, practicing trades, and proven yourself to be profitable, move on to a live account. I suggest putting in $100 at first and see how things go from there, put in as much as you'd like afterwards. goodluck man

enamhuq:

The amount depends on what you like it to be and maybe on your strategy.

Reason: