Who is responsible for losing your account?

It is not good to blamed the broker for losing your money in dealing to Forex because you are the one who trade and made decision.

There can be only one person responsible for my account : me, myself and I

I agree with you. There is no point to blame broker Forex at any stage of our trading life until they make some false promise. We should take all result on our shoulder.

techmac:
There can be only one person responsible for my account : me, myself and I

Yes I agree with you, because its us who take the decision when to open or close a trade. But we cannot blame others for our deeds.

Of course it's you to be blamed. You should test your strategy first in demo before proceeding to real account. I recommend to change your way of trading if you are losing continuously in forex trading. Try to trade in a different approach- join a forex game - like tournament in forex or others....Last week i play in a forex game - trade1on1 i was really good , i did not win many game but any way i test My experience and my knowledge

it was really great practice for me and i know also my strategy is work good on any account real or demo

so i will try again and again - but is more interesting in it- suppose i join a game of $10 - eurusd, if the market does not favour me, i will not lose all money in my account, only the amount bet in the game. Open a demo account and practice before go to real account.

Of course traders should be the one responsible for his own account.

Melle:
It is not good to blamed the broker for losing your money in dealing to Forex because you are the one who trade and made decision.

I think broker would make mistakes too.

I came to know that some brokers use such systems whee our stop loss hits . May be this right but I believe our lossis due to our trading . We should accept what w did in trading . Only trader is responsible for loss . He knows how any trading system works with any broker so he should be careful.

I think it's ourselves. If we lose money, we can not blame others, right?

P.S. I don't think it's necessary to discuss about the topic, my friends

We are the only one who are responsible to our own losing in our account because all decisions are made by us. Sometimes brokers will play some tricks to wipe traders out but overall, it's still the trader himself responsible for that because he didn't make enough homework to determine which brokers is playing a fair game.

Melle:

It depends on a broker. If it's not a fraud, it can be totally you. But there is a bunch of companies, which are definitely untrustworthy.

Reason: