General - page 1390

Prime Minister David Cameron will promise on Wednesday to give Britons a straight referendum choice on whether to stay in the European Union or leave, provided he wins an election in 2015. Cameron will end months of speculation by announcing in a speech the plan for a vote sometime between 2015...
Hello Guys i want to add an alert for each trade open by EA like alret should show the Symbol Open Price Buy/Sell and also when the trade it close can that be done?
Here is my idea behind this EA. The EA will be based on the prob meter and taking trades only in the direction of the strong trend when he prob meter has a probility of let's say 45% long or 45% short. I would like this to be user subjected so that the user can at what % the EA will take the trade...
Hello, I tried to send market order on a MT5 demo account (alpari)? I put the following code: void OnStart() { MqlTradeRequest request; request.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL; request.symbol = _Symbol; request.volume = 0.1; request.type = ORDER_TYPE_SELL; request.type_filling...
The big story in the market right now is the incredible outbreak of bullishness. It's not just an attitude towards stocks, but a general view that a corner has been turned in terms of the economy and the long-lasting economic crisis. Earlier today we brought you a sentence form SocGen's Kit Juckes...
Hello, Can someone tell me how I can remove subscriptions that I subscribed to ? I am trying to create my own signal and I get the message that you are subscribed to some signals
  Debugging  (3)
Hi All, how do you debug expert on strategy tester?. Comment() and Alter() are disabled? When i am testing an EA in visual mode, no Comment() and Alert() is apearring. Best, Vince.
Prime Minister David Cameron's speech tomorrow will no doubt win a rapturous reception from the usual suspects in political and media circles, but the British public may be becoming sceptical of the Eurosceptics, writes Lib Dem MEP David Cameron will tomorrow give his long-awaited speech – or for...
MT5 is no longer looking at the local directory locations under MQL5 for the experts and indicators etc. Instead it has started to look in c:\users\vertias\appdata\roaming\metaquotes\terminal.... it used to work fine but now it looks for and creates all files in that location.it The main MT5...
Can anyone help me to remove those annoying time-buttons? I don`t know how they appear on my MT-5 platform, I just tried everything to remove them (went through all chapters and options, read the whole indicator and object list..) - without success! :( WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE TO HELP ME SOLVE THIS
Let's share with each other the losses that we have had during our Forex practice.,.
  Systems
Hello I'm working with systems that their accounts are verified by MYFXBOOK. I would like to give me your opinion. forexgaaam.com System | Myfxbook
SELL GOLD AT 30790-30800 SL 30852 TGT1: 30740 TGT2: 30650 Best Regards, Gurleen Singh
  Market today  (5)
EUR/USD go up in Asian trading, probably as a result of the strength of the yen. EUR/JPY was somewhat lower, but not like USD/JPY. اليورو يرتفع في التعاملات الآسيوية، ربما كان ذلك نتيجة لقوة الين - بالمقارنة مع الدولار.كان أقل نوعا ما - اليورو بالمقارنة مع ين.ولكن ليس مثل الدولار بالمقارنة مع ين...
Hi All I need to start the strategy tester in dos? I need to keep my strats running while I'm at work...I don't see dos parameters available for the terminal64.exe
The Bank of Japan (8301) set a 2 percent inflation target and said it will shift to Federal Reserve-style open-ended asset purchases in its strongest commitment yet to ending two decades of deflation. Stocks fell and the yen strengthened after the BOJ and the government said today that the price...
Could a moderator explain the different between the elite and advanced elite membership? All it really says is advanced elite just basically has better stuff?
My trading platform got freeze when i attached indicator to the chart. Anybody with an idea of what might be the reason for this
The yen's recent violent selloff came to an abrupt halt Tuesday as investors waited to see if the Bank of Japan would deliver its most aggressive effort yet to beat years of economic stagnation, or disappoint as so often in the past. The dollar bought 89.63 yen, having peaked at a 2-1/2 year high of...
Hi all, i'm importing Alpari-NZ historical data from the instalation where i've downloaded data from History Center to a new one mt4 installation, but when i'm importing M1 .hst files to a the new clean mt4 instalation i olny see 4 digits insted of 5, very newbie question. Could you help to move
I would like to ask you, how you would define a trend in your opinion? but not with letters but as an ea. what is more important to you, the time component(for how long the price has been reaching new highs/lows) or the quantity(for example 300 pips in one day or 3000)
I call 2013 the year of automation. I need your assistance. If you know of any EA that has 2 characteristics 1) make good entries (ie: soon as enter market its 2 to 3 pips + without going -10pips. *hint: such ea would be probably momentum detector*) EA based on price action,best. 2) bad EAs which
i think all forex expert can help me by giving me this predicting indicator. please pelase please someone give me this indicator.
British Prime Minister David Cameron will give his long-delayed speech on the European Union setting out which powers he wants to claw back from the bloc in London on Wednesday, January 23, his office said on Monday. Cameron postponed the speech last Friday because of the Algeria hostage crisis. He...
Hi I need to know if is possible to install MT5 on a Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) thanks
I am a newbe trying to get to grips with MT5. Please can someone answer my question below. As each currency pair can only have one position is there a command/function to obtain the $value (assuming the base currency is USD) of that position or do I have to calculate it for myself? I cant find...
It's going to be pretty quiet today market-wise, as the US has off for the MLK day holiday, and will be consumed with the inauguration. In the meantime, European markets are basically flat. Nothing's going on there. The big loser of the day was Japan, which fell 1.5%. A headline early in the...
[Deleted]
It's a unique platform which is provided by Infin markets and IFC Markets as well. All the traders may try this unique platform which is very easy to use and has a friendly interface... Try it !
  mt5/mt4?  (141   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Please do me the courtesy of clarifying some points. From my analysis of forex trading platforms, I made a choice in favour of metatrader but an unprecedented issue arose as for me the choice of versions. Usually the choice is obvious in such a case and it is in favour of
The Diamond figure is a rare graphical model in technical analysis and especially in Forex market. Sometimes it is called Diamond Pattern. The structure of the Diamond shaped pattern has the exact form of the precious stone, from here comes its name – Diamond. In case of its right identification...