MQL5 Cloud Network (0)

I have searched these forums and google in regards to the 0 cloud agents for the last few hours. Am I the only one?

There is summary thread about cloud All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

I had some issue when I wanted to optimize and did not find any agents. After re-starting MT5 - everything was solved. Just my experience.

bendex77:
I have searched these forums and google in regards to the 0 cloud agents for the last few hours. Am I the only one?
Hi bendex77, I did several cloud backtesting this weekend and no problem was found (maybe I was lucky).

bendex77:

Sometimes i have the same issue. Waiting some time brings them back up. Every time problem occurs it fixes itself pretty quickly, so I did not bother to search for solution.

If your MQL5 login and password are OK, and you tried computer restart - just wait it out. Should be back to normal soon.

MQL cloud ROCKS! 

Wierd! I have rebooted and everything its been 5 or 6 hours. ty for replys

Still 0. I think they banned me for smoking all the cloud.

Withdrawal now... 

bendex77:

Still 0. I think they banned me for smoking all the cloud.

Withdrawal now... 

This issue did resolve itself several hours later.

Probably such issues are happening when Cloud new build is uploaded, since we don't have a feedback (as we have at MQL5.com site) when this is done.