Having a view on the theory of Currency Collapse?

I was reading for some time about the terrifying concepts such as "fractional reserve" performed by banks (leading to building money from nothing), great the derivatives market (that is equivalent to many times global output does of goods and services), the debts of countries growing (which is getting more significant) and "quantitative easing" (which has been an alarming supply of currency).

According to these Concepts & world events, Some people say that there will be an sudden the collapse of the currency in the near future which will cause the value of precious metals (as well as other raw materials and basic goods) to shoot themselves in such a short time that nobody else will have time to react.

Such persons, claiming to be buying precious metals, exhibit this very open minded and consistent logic. By another hand, most of the experts and key stakeholders in relation to this issue been silent. As a result, there is little discussion of this very important issue that affects the lives of people worldwide.

Without discussion and exchange of knowledge and views, many like myself are left in dusk, looking at few who have been saying what they want, whereas others have remained silent, no matter what.

Can somebody help me understand what is going on and who is right? Are terrifying concepts (above) really? Are they going to causing currency collapse? If yes, it will making the value of the precious metals be raised instantly to crazy levels?

Regards

KheloMCX.com

Reason: