About making millions.

I have seen some posts about making million bucks with smaller investment. I would like to share my experience about these markets. 

Most of the traders are believing that it is possible to do this. The try with smaller investments with high leverage and giant lot size. They try to find the perfact time to enter by finding the most top level of prise or by most bottom level. 

But let me clear that forex and bullion markets are very difficult to decide their trends ending point and starting point of thr new trend. 

In reality the market is highly fluctuated by major banks and brokers. Majority trend deciders are these banks who have gient funds invested. and even they can fluctuated these markets in wrong directipns too and against all favourable indicators. 

For individual traders it is not possible to know upcoming most top price or most low prise. 

The best way to earn more is to invest more and trade with favourable lot size. The bigger the fund the bigger the lot size.

vijaygori:
I have seen some posts about making million bucks with smaller investment. I would like to share my experience about these markets. 

Most of the traders are believing that it is possible to do this. The try with smaller investments with high leverage and giant lot size. They try to find the perfact time to enter by finding the most top level of prise or by most bottom level. 

But let me clear that forex and bullion markets are very difficult to decide their trends ending point and starting point of thr new trend. 

In reality the market is highly fluctuated by major banks and brokers. Majority trend deciders are these banks who have gient funds invested. and even they can fluctuated these markets in wrong directipns too and against all favourable indicators. 

For individual traders it is not possible to know upcoming most top price or most low prise. 

The best way to earn more is to invest more and trade with favourable lot size. The bigger the fund the bigger the lot size.
True . But again , with a % of your fund allocated , when you start losing its hard to keep your cool .
Even then months of hard work can be wiped in a week.Your account doesnt explode though

LoRio:
True . But again , with a % of your fund allocated , when you start losing its hard to keep your cool .
Even then months of hard work can be wiped in a week.Your account doesnt explode though
Then theres the fact that as the market rises , we are -statistically- having higher chances of catching the "falling knife".

Now imagine this .

100$  , leverage 1:1000 , you allocate a 1$ for every attempt.

NOKJPY(0.16$ in value) 0.05 lots.

If the market moves 100 pips in your favor you have another 50 attempts ($50)

Thats what i mean to say. higher the investment higher the lot size. by investing only 100 its not advisable to trade with 0.1 lot size. 1500$ -2000$ its ok.

vijaygori:
Thats what i mean to say. higher the investment higher the lot size. by investing only 100 its not advisable to trade with 0.1 lot size. 1500$ -2000$ its ok.
I know , im reffering to a "black-swan" kind of an approach to trades.
Essentially flipping the senario where your losses outplay your wins.
You endure a high number of lost trades for the one killer trade.

Now the problem is , in the example above you have 2 pips until you lose that $1 and 1 of them is the spread.

Read this and let me have your thought

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/3357 

As for the 6 months to make a million dollars in the forex market!
As for the 6 months to make a million dollars in the forex market!
  • Roman Smirnov
  • www.mql5.com
Make a million dollars in about half a year in forex is quite real, it needs a bit of math, and most importantly - no zhadnosti.Kak and many other traders at first I tried to take on each transaction...

Roszey:

Read this and let me have your thought

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/3357 

nice blog.... But here are some words like BUT and IF in my brain. This article is about cumulative growth of the fund. But no one is there in the market who put winning trades daily. Give me any example who have not seen negative trades ever in his account.

vijaygori:
nice blog.... But here are some words like BUT and IF in my brain. This article is about cumulative growth of the fund. But no one is there in the market who put winning trades daily. Give me any example who have not seen negative trades ever in his account.
i understand no account can survive without a downdrawn.... BUT it is possible to have $1000 and turn it into $1,000,000

If he means 12 points as in -> (USDJPY) 0.001 then ok.
If he means 12 points as in -> (USDJPY) 0.01   then hmmm

I suggest all those believers to play lottery, your chance are bigger to win millions from 100$.

angevoyageur:
I suggest all those believers to play lottery, your chance are bigger to win millions from 100$.
If that is true then you are renouncing technical analysis in a way. :)
Reason: