MQL5.community account

I am new here. I want to sell my PC computing capacity via the MQL5 Cloud Network. I've downloaded the MetaTester  5 Agents Manager. But I can't understand from where I can get my MQL5.community account.

Please tell me how to generate this account.

I tried using the 'Register a new MQL5.community account' link that the application provides but it again asks me to provide a login and email. And it needs a different login and email from the one I'm currently using. Please tell me what actually the MetaTester 5 Agents Manager means when it asks for MQL5.community account.

See https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13542#cloud

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud
All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud
  • www.mql5.com
How ticks are generated : The Algorithm of Ticks’ Generation. - - Category: general

angevoyageur:

See https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13542#cloud

@angevoyageur, please clear this confusion:

The link here shows that in the "MQL5 Cloud Network" tab, I shall only get the "Sell computing resources through a MQL5.community account" checkbox. This is pretty much in line with what I can see in my Meta Tester 5 Agent Manager.

But this link, in the answer to the question "How can I sell the agents capacities?" talks of two checkboxes to be checked in the "MQL5 Cloud Network" tab. But I am getting only one checkbox as mentioned earlier.

Could you please help me as to which of the two is correct....my Meta Tester 5 Agent Manager only shows me the "Sell computing resources through a MQL5.community account", not the "Allow public use of agents".

Is it like that option used to be provided in the earlier builds, not in the current builds? My build is 1035.

Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
  • cloud.mql5.com
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent installer to join MQL5 Cloud Network distributed computing system.

beck2ham:

@angevoyageur, please clear this confusion:

The link here shows that in the "MQL5 Cloud Network" tab, I shall only get the "Sell computing resources through a MQL5.community account" checkbox. This is pretty much in line with what I can see in my Meta Tester 5 Agent Manager.

But this link, in the answer to the question "How can I sell the agents capacities?" talks of two checkboxes to be checked in the "MQL5 Cloud Network" tab. But I am getting only one checkbox as mentioned earlier.

Could you please help me as to which of the two is correct....my Meta Tester 5 Agent Manager only shows me the "Sell computing resources through a MQL5.community account", not the "Allow public use of agents".

Is it like that option used to be provided in the earlier builds, not in the current builds? My build is 1035.

On the second link, the picture is obsolete, there is only 1 checkbox.

Download latest version MetaTester 5 Agent (it should be version 1035 or up)

Install it and you will know it.

Also read this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/39028

Agents always stopped
Agents always stopped
  • www.mql5.com
Is it because is the weekend and the forex is closed? - - Category: general
Reason: