Need MT4 and manager for business.

We are looking for MT4 for distributing real time data to the clients. (non tradable). If any one who is having mt4 license and are interested please pm me. We will discuss business. No Investment required. Golden opportunity to earn 12000$ per month.

Thanks

Indiantrader:
We are looking for MT4 for distributing real time data to the clients. (non tradable). If any one who is having mt4 license and are interested please pm me. We will discuss business. No Investment required. Golden opportunity to earn 12000$ per month. Thanks

Trying to understand what are you trying yo do and all I can understand is that you want to make a fake broker (the non-tradable part). Why would anybody want to do that?

nbtrading:
Trying to understand what are you trying yo do and all I can understand is that you want to make a fake broker (the non-tradable part). Why would anybody want to do that?

simple thought as yours. fake broker mean fake trading performance, logically .

perhaps what he intend to, to make one, a good (fake) trading performance. and try to sell it for real (non-fake) money. all we have here just assuming anyway.. a simple thought while drinking my coffee.

Does not matter where is he from

He wants a metatrader server that will pretend to be broker. Pure scamm

Reason: