Quoting

I am a dev so new to trading and mql4 so i did an ea and its winning 80% of the time ( i have 15 years of programming experience).

But on a broker called tickmill each time i am loosing huge trades .. When i look at the chart lets say price was 1.5555

tickmill put my trade lost on 1.75555 !!! and in that day this currency was never even close to there !

Anyway already sent them 2 mails and they fixed that and blames the banks .. but didnt give me profit just refunded the lost trade ( It should have been a won one )

in 2 weeks more than 6 times this occured and today i have 2 more . ( I am scalping asian session so its calm market )

My question is :

1-Each time i have to look manually to the price chart to see if this trade was really loss or they tempered the trade ( or system fault) .. Is there anyway to do that with scripts ? is there any code to show me the slippage done by broker and if he close my trade in a non sense price .. and so on ?

2- Does all brokers do that ? anyone with experience knows why these things happpens ?

hi gentmat

cant you try open few demo accounts on different brokers,for to at least check and test,if there is a problem in your EA or in brokers side.

it is confusion as you quoted two different format prices (1.75555 and 1.5555) may be it should be 1.55550.if i am not wrong.....so if it is write then difference is 20005......no sense.

the third option about slippage needs a long line answer,may be in next reply. just keep in mind,5 digit brokers price speed is 10 time more speedy than 4 digit broker and there is always chance your order would not be accepted at first good price.

mntiwana

Reason: